Kiddorism
What's New?

Delicate female question

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
The 30mg EOW she is ways wet and ready to go. I'm not trying to be rude but we've been married for 28 years and with her on Test we still go at it like teenagers.

Lol I'm not gonna lie the bigger clit makes my job MUCH easier and after 17yrs together me and mine (46 & 39) go at it everyday with few exceptions.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
Oh I agree with you. I like the larger clit and it's easier to get her off. What I find amazing that other chicks like her larger clit too. My wife is very Bi and we have always had other chicks in our relationships. I always worried when meeting a new girl that when the clothes came off they would freak out, but most actually seem to enjoy it and always comment on how they like it.

S

Snake

VIP Member
May 1, 2011
I'm jealous of all of you! The most I'm going to get out of this is a quick pic if it grows any!
She's my buddy though, and like me, her mate doesn't know about AAS
If this works, he owes me big, but he'll never know it!
I like the big clit thing, but my wife would never try AAS, so I just make sure the vibrator has new batteries in it.

Smitty217

Smitty217

Nov 10, 2021
My wife does 30mg EOW and seems to do ok on this. We were doing 30mg EW and here Test levels were in the 400+ range so a bit too high for a chick.

She has been on this for years and generally feels good. Under some very bad advice from Pinnicle at ster*id.com he recommended EQ which she cycles low does now and again and enjoy the gains... But years back Pin told me to give her 300mg a week.. HOLY SHIT she was pretty much humping my leg all day every day.. The only issue is her clit is the size of my penis now haha.. She always had a larger clit even when she was 20 years old and we met.

The 30mg EOW she is ways wet and ready to go. I'm not trying to be rude but we've been married for 28 years and with her on Test we still go at it like teenagers.
My wife takes 20 mg a week broken into two 10 mg injections IM on Mondays and Thursdays. Her trough testosterone stays in the 300 ish range and she LOVES it. Sex drive is much improved, trains like a beast, building muscle and burning fat (obviously watching and following a good diet), and has had some clit growth. I personally like it and so does she so fuck it, we both win. She said she'll never go off and I hope not. No real nasty sides other that some peach fuzz growth.

S

Snake

VIP Member
May 1, 2011
Unfortunately, this experiment ended in failure.
she didn’t get a libido increase or clitoral enlargement, but some oversensitivity vaginally that wasn’t pleasant
she did get a really oily face, errant spiky hairs on her face, and other places, and a few pimples.
really is true that every body reacts differently.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic