Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Knees

Raya

Raya

Nov 18, 2021
I’m unsure what to do about my knees, the last past year my knee have been acting up. So when is comes to legs I’m squats are horrible for me what should I do?

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Have you tried knee wraps or the rubber stretch sleeves?

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
I’m unsure what to do about my knees, the last past year my knee have been acting up. So when is comes to legs I’m squats are horrible for me what should I do?

What is happening, specifically? Are the knees burning, popping? Is it sharp pain?

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013

Hi Raya ... you're new here ... hope you decide to hang around.

If you do, you'll see many orthopedic issues discussed by this board's membership that mix personal use of licensed medical Professionals along with some cynicism about those same Professionals. It's the old "broscience" vs. real science debate. Only difference may be that many of us have felt the pain the Professionals only hear us describe ... when they listen.

With that said, any Professional is likely to ask you more about your post:

Just one knee or both ... if both ... equal intensity, or one worse than the other?
Was the "acting up" relatively sudden onset or so gradual it took you a while to identify you had a problem?
What other exercises besides Squats are horrible, and how much flexion about the joint can you do before the pain begins? (i.e. rock-bottom Squats, quarter Squats, or what?)
How old are you, and how long had you been lifting before this?
Has your training tended to enlist momentum to lift the weight, or has it always been slow and controlled?

C

charger69

Jul 4, 2017
Have you had X-rays of your knees? Try the standing squat test. You can google it. Let us know what you see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic