Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom

Advice plz

Itsme83

Itsme83

Sep 3, 2021
Gaining size and strength is a marathon not a sprint! Stimulate DON'T annihilate! "Doggcrapp' training by Dante Trudel is by far the best training program I've ever used. Over the first 13 wk cycle I made personal bests on all my lifts. I think it is an excellent program for hard gainers as I am. I would highly recommend reading his training program. The problem I had with it was my gains were coming so fast I kept hurting myself and ended up needing a tendon repair in my shoulder. Def. a younger mans program.

I'll definitely look into that mate, ive never tried busting my ass to keep up with everybody body else, i do less weight more reps but i always push to the point of fail, i would rather bench 10x30kg then 3x50kg just to impress anyone, if that makes sense

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
I'll definitely look into that mate, ive never tried busting my ass to keep up with everybody body else, i do less weight more reps but i always push to the point of fail, i would rather bench 10x30kg then 3x50kg just to impress anyone, if that makes sense

I've personally found that if u try to compete with the next guy, u will quickly become disappointed to the point of giving up if not careful!....

U ALREADY have a good mindset on competing AGAINST YOURSELF!....As long as u can keep that mentality going, u should achieve much satisfaction from your newfound quest!....Don't worry about the NEXT guy, worry about YOU!....Set small goals and research and learn how the human body responds to compounds, foods, and resistance training!....Then, u will really be able to build YOUR BODY to its best!....Again, bro, good to have u aboard, keep on keeping on!....Your attitude re-inspires me to not give up!....

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic