pbtom
What's New?

Micronutrient Deficiencies in America

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Bigtex

You can't prove any points, you simply have opinions but let someone disagree with you and you go on a five page rant about all the shit you have supposedly accomplished and get into a dick measuring contest? LMAO. I post here because I want to. You don't like it because my viewpoint hurts your little feelings? Go fuck yourself and keep scrolling. I don't make my posts to impress you. You don't mean shit.

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
Of all the ignorant shit you’ve ever spouted off, this is the dumbest and for the millionth time, please fucking tell me where your fat ass trains so I can blast your dumbass on video and post it on here to shut you up for good.

The military does teach you all kinds of deadly stuff. I’m confused by this comment? Beyond shooting (I’ll have my mom mail you my expert marksman badge they honestly aren’t that hard to get in the army.) They teach a lot of fighting hand to hand and I (like a lot of other guys) got sent to do extra training with special forces guys for non-weaponry combat. They will pull guys all the time to train and pick up new skill sets if even for a few days.

I’m not saying this to sound tough. It’s a pretty common practice. I don’t how much stuff I retained but there’s definitely a few holds I’ll never forget. I’ve done a lot of private security at big clubs as well but I never had to deal with much more than pushing and shoving. Belittling someone’s military training because you have a belt in BJJ is the wrong path.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
The military does teach you all kinds of deadly stuff. I’m confused by this comment? Beyond shooting (I’ll have my mom mail you my expert marksman badge they honestly aren’t that hard to get in the army.) They teach a lot of fighting hand to hand and I (like a lot of other guys) got sent to do extra training with special forces guys for non-weaponry combat. They will pull guys all the time to train and pick up new skill sets if even for a few days.

I’m not saying this to sound tough. It’s a pretty common practice. I don’t how much stuff I retained but there’s definitely a few holds I’ll never forget. I’ve done a lot of private security at big clubs as well but I never had to deal with much more than pushing and shoving. Belittling someone’s military training because you have a belt in BJJ is the wrong path.

You’re confused, yes.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011

I’m a vet bud, and my point was the opposite of what you gleaned. @gunslinger was throwing shade at military training and I was telling him that I’d show him what I can do with my training combined with my intense dislike for him. Quote GS and say the same thing and you’ll be spot on.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Dear dudes and bros,

Lets not tear our community up from the inside out. I did not read too much into this post, you all are great people in my book, so it sucks seeing the level of disagreements in the thread. Maybe i'm getting too old now and have mellowed down, and God knows i've done my fair share in the past, but with the forums decreasing in participation daily, stuff like this, over a simple dietary approach of all things, should be the last thing that screws up our bonds and friendships.

Sincerely,
BMJ

:D

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
I’m a vet bud, and my point was the opposite of what you gleaned. @gunslinger was throwing shade at military training and I was telling him that I’d show him what I can do with my training combined with my intense dislike for him. Quote GS and say the same thing and you’ll be spot on.

yeah me too and I was agreeing with you. I quoted wrong post.

Reactions: SAD
matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
I felt like my point was clear even if I respond to wrong post.

ValeTudo8080

ValeTudo8080

VIP Member
Aug 31, 2011
Holy chit...i tried to read all the posts but too many and too long.

I guess ill keep eating my shitty diet!

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
Holy chit...i tried to read all the posts but too many and too long.

I guess ill keep eating my shitty diet!

Lol..I just read the last page here, but now I'm so damn curious I got to start at the first damn page. It's like a soap opera here sometimes but that'd what you get when you have a bunch of strong personalities geared up.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic