Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

First NFL Player comes OUT as gay

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
I think because they live their whole lives feeling shameful that they like dudes. So they just want to get it out and let it be known.
For the most part I don't think they care about the attention, they want the weight to be lifted off of their shoulders.
It's hard to put yourself in others shoes but if you had a huge secret that you felt could damage how others see you and you finally say something...it's a big deal for them.
I'm sure it feels somewhat liberating. Now no more secrets and they can move forward without that always on their mind.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Like every other entry on my FB news/line feed is about being gay, or how places are a LGBTQ and gay pride company. I'm seriously getting sick of them forcing the shit on to me, and some of them you can't even d/c from being posted on your feed.

I could care less if a person is gay, a certain race or gender, or they eat turds out of a dead cow's ass........seriously, do what you feel is right for you and your life, you don't have to feel insistent on telling me non-stop though. It's not important to me, just like I don't post about how i'm hetero....though I do have anal sex with grasshoppers....rip that shit open no ky! I've worked with other gay moderators on these forums....i'd help them in 2 seconds if needed, just like i would anybody else.

I have a brother who is gay, many friends and family who are gay....I am not sensitive to it. I'd still say the above even if some asshats felt like it was a priority to tell me non-stop that their favorite color was green, or that they didn't clip their toe nails.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Well, with UFO'S, trainyism, and gayism being pushed now, I suspect Santa Clause to come into power next?!...:rolleyes:

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
eat turds out of a dead cow's ass.

Now this is where I draw the line. It would be acceptable if it were a living cow, but a dead one goes well beyond the limits of good taste. :)

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
Like every other entry on my FB news/line feed is about being gay, or how places are a LGBTQ and gay pride company. I'm seriously getting sick of them forcing the shit on to me, and some of them you can't even d/c from being posted on your feed.

I could care less if a person is gay, a certain race or gender, or they eat turds out of a dead cow's ass........seriously, do what you feel is right for you and your life, you don't have to feel insistent on telling me non-stop though. It's not important to me, just like I don't post about how i'm hetero....though I do have anal sex with grasshoppers....rip that shit open no ky! I've worked with other gay moderators on these forums....i'd help them in 2 seconds if needed, just like i would anybody else.

I have a brother who is gay, many friends and family who are gay....I am not sensitive to it. I'd still say the above even if some asshats felt like it was a priority to tell me non-stop that their favorite color was green, or that they didn't clip their toe nails.

I 100% agree with you. I am not going to be thumping the Bible at these people and passing any judgement on their chosen life stayle. I just don't give a shit what they do. But I get angry when they continuoulsy try to foce their views and life style down my throat. We have two lesbians and two homos in our small community. We have been to their house 1-2 times and helped the lesbians out during the last hurricane. As human beings I have no problem with them and treat them like everyone else. I don't care what their sexual preference is but don't want to hear about it or see it. Just as I never would push my sexual preference and lifestyle off on them or anyone else. It is private. Keep that shit behind closed doors where it still belongs.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Now this is where I draw the line. It would be acceptable if it were a living cow, but a dead one goes well beyond the limits of good taste. :)

My wife is having some health problems atm ... nothing too scary, but she's not at the top of her game.

The line I used to draw about dead cows is somewhat blurred currently .....

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
The guy must be worried about getting cut this season, and is setting himself up properly for a subsequent book. Or better yet, give Kapernick a call and find out how he can monetize victimhood status post-career. It's pretty good money, and not nearly as hard as a grueling 16 week schedule where you have to show up and excel every day.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
It kinda sounds like it. Kaepernick was benched because he was over-the-hill and used controversy to stay successfully relevant.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic