Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Beach

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
This is one of those Facebook type of pics that's intended tell everyone how great life is.

Bullshit! I got dradded to the beach for vacation once again. Hot AF and the sweat beeds off of you 2 minutes out of an air-conditioned vehicle.

Only positive thing I have to say is the women don't wear much. Even the moms are sporting thongs. Oh the damage I would have done back in my prime!

IqznwyZ.jpg

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I don't see any moms in thongs, just weird feet pics.
Sweat my ass off at baseball all weekend, at least you can jump in the water to cool off

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
I just got back from FL. We had great weather but only a couple of thongs. I guess you can’t have everything.

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
I don't see any moms in thongs, just weird feet pics.
Sweat my ass off at baseball all weekend, at least you can jump in the water to cool off
My wife frowns upon me taking pics of other women's asses. I also didn't know you had a foot fetish but to each their own brother. lol

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Did u like South Beach? I thought it was a dirty area, Maui much nicer. They do have a nice Mr. Chow in Miami beach, I would highly recommend for u and the Mrs.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
This is one of those Facebook type of pics that's intended tell everyone how great life is.

Bullshit! I got dradded to the beach for vacation once again. Hot AF and the sweat beeds off of you 2 minutes out of an air-conditioned vehicle.

Only positive thing I have to say is the women don't wear much. Even the moms are sporting thongs. Oh the damage I would have done back in my prime!

IqznwyZ.jpg

Looking big and ripped, brah!....Very inspirational, to say the least!!!!!....Excellent work!!!!....

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
Did u like South Beach? I thought it was a dirty area, Maui much nicer. They do have a nice Mr. Chow in Miami beach, I would highly recommend for u and the Mrs.
It wasn't the cleanest area of ya got off the beach. We also did Hollywood Beach and 2 in Fort Lauderdale where we were staying. The did want to hit Boca Raton but didn't get there.

ValeTudo8080

ValeTudo8080

VIP Member
Aug 31, 2011
Yes I love /hate the beach too.........sweat a lot but nicer nicer than feet in the sand and thongs on the asses.

Hawaii was the best thong spot for me.....seemed to be the national swimsuit for all women.

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
Yes I love /hate the beach too.........sweat a lot but nicer nicer than feet in the sand and thongs on the asses.

Hawaii was the best thong spot for me.....seemed to be the national swimsuit for all women.
Wife wants to go there but its a haul and not cheap from the east coast.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic