Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

If This Was Your Wife.....

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
I'm not exactly sure of what your question is are you asking would I stand behind her if that was my wife?

First and foremost we're all entitled to our opinion but with publicly stating our opinion I think it is rather childish to call somebody a whore and flat out say things like Biden is in China's pocket without proof of legitimacy.

Social media has allowed people to be total dicks. Am I sorry what is happening in the election? Yes, I think Trump even know he was a big loud wind bag he was actually doing some good for the country.

President Biden does not have the backbone to stand up to countries and do the right thing but to say that he's in China's pocket is pretty far reaching.

Every president makes deals with other countries the way they see best benefits the country and or themselves and this isn't something that's new every president has done it going back for decades

Vice president Harris I think is about as useless as a wet pair of socks but to call her a whore is not only unprofessional it's just tragic that we trash talk people that we just dislike for one reason or another. Say she has a terrible track record, say she's not doing anything good for america, and or say you don't like the way she dresses that's fine but calling somebody a whore it's just wrong.

If that was my wife I doubt that I would be married to her because this isn't something that just popped up today this is something that would have to be bred in for a long time and negativity does not make for a good relationship.

My wife can be opinionated but not to that degree and if I feel that she is outside the realm of what I would consider common courtesy or common decency I will call her out on it just like she does for me we have a double check system that keeps us grounded in being at least decent humans and not just trying to put other people down.

I apologize if that is not what your question was but that's how I read it.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
I'm not exactly sure of what your question is are you asking would I stand behind her if that was my wife?

First and foremost we're all entitled to our opinion but with publicly stating our opinion I think it is rather childish to call somebody a whore and flat out say things like Biden is in China's pocket without proof of legitimacy.

Social media has allowed people to be total dicks. Am I sorry what is happening in the election? Yes, I think Trump even know he was a big loud wind bag he was actually doing some good for the country.

President Biden does not have the backbone to stand up to countries and do the right thing but to say that he's in China's pocket is pretty far reaching.

Every president makes deals with other countries the way they see best benefits the country and or themselves and this isn't something that's new every president has done it going back for decades

Vice president Harris I think is about as useless as a wet pair of socks but to call her a whore is not only unprofessional it's just tragic that we trash talk people that we just dislike for one reason or another. Say she has a terrible track record, say she's not doing anything good for america, and or say you don't like the way she dresses that's fine but calling somebody a whore it's just wrong.

If that was my wife I doubt that I would be married to her because this isn't something that just popped up today this is something that would have to be bred in for a long time and negativity does not make for a good relationship.

My wife can be opinionated but not to that degree and if I feel that she is outside the realm of what I would consider common courtesy or common decency I will call her out on it just like she does for me we have a double check system that keeps us grounded in being at least decent humans and not just trying to put other people down.

I apologize if that is not what your question was but that's how I read it.

Yes, that was one of my thoughts, TOM....Also, her husband is behind a company that has been in existence for over a hundred years!...It is an admiral buss. in the world scene of professionalism....He (the husband) now has to contend with trying to recoup the company's rep....What would u do if this were your "feet walking in his shoes" in regards to salvaging a 100yr old reputable, known for its professionalism and prestige, family buss.!?....

I personally, wouldn't have a clue!....:eek:o_O

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
These days you cannot just think about yourself when you post shit like that online because the cancel culture will go after your family too.

Mrs Flex never posts anything remotely political or inappropriate online and has a very very minimal online presence. But she's smart enough to know what not to post.

Most of the time I am too.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
The way I see it is in today's world with social media and people being keyboard warriors they can say anything they want at any time and they feel there are no consequences. This has been proven many many times to be incorrect take into account all the Karen's that are yelling at people and being just total jerks how many of those husbands got caught in the crossfire and lost their jobs. I remember there was one in Manhattan where the guy was spray painting black lives matter on his own house and the ladies yelling at him and telling him how she knows the owner and he wouldn't want him spray painting that on there and the husband was standing in the background and that guy got fired from a pretty good financial job if I remember correctly. First of all he should have manned up and told her to shut the fuck up and it's none of her business what somebody spray paints unless it's on your property. Second of all if my wife did something like that it would be the last time. Now me and her are on very even playing fields as far as how we think politically and socially which is kept our marriage together for over 32 years. We may not agree 100% but we are pretty darn close we may just have a slight variation but she is classy enough to not cause trouble for me or our business by just shooting off her mouth.

I believe that people are very thin skinned now and with all this cancel culture crap going around you have to watch everything you say you're not allowed to have an opinion but when your opinion is as vocal and in some cases way off key and it cost your spouse a job or your kids getting bullied at school maybe you ought to rethink what you say.

It's a very sad world that we live in that we can't talk and have different opinions and walk away as cordial human beings but no we try and go for each other's throats.

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
There was that professional soccer player too. He got fired for something his wife tweeted.

They told him first to basically throw her under the bus and say he doesn't believe that or support it or her...then they fired him.

The way I remember it, they made him think that if he threw her under the bus he would keep his job.

Been a while now so details escape me.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
There was that professional soccer player too. He got fired for something his wife tweeted.

They told him first to basically throw her under the bus and say he doesn't believe that or support it or her...then they fired him.

The way I remember it, they made him think that if he threw her under the bus he would keep his job.

Been a while now so details escape me.

Yep that was not too long ago and exactly what I was thinking of when I made my post. Dude was fired for shit his wife posted online.

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
Sadly, your first amendment rights have limitations. And the interpretation of them is very very subjective. It also depends on who decides what is offensive. One minute, someone can spout off about "Fuck Trump" and "Kill cops" but if you say something about Biden or Harris, or speak about the election being rigged, social media giants like Facebook will remove it and give you the ban hammer.

While calling someone a whore might be a little offensive, and is a bit immature, the other issue, rhetoric like that also depreciates any credibility to the sender or the message. Our wonderful cancel culture will go after them and destroy them much beyond the appropriate punishment.

Some employers have specific policies about conduct. They go even as far as your behavior outside of work can reflect upon the company, and can be scrutinized. This includes social media. I know employers that will monitor social media and if there is evidence of behavior contrary to what they believe is appropriate, they can discipline or even terminate you.

Several state and municipal agencies will actually demand your social media sites to examine prior to even hiring you. People have not been hired because of political posts that might be contrary to what the company endorses or they may see a "trend" of behavior that is conducive to what their values.

So, you're freedom of speech isn't quite what it was.

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
am i missing something, because knee pad kamala is indeed a whore. Where's the lie?
Maybe mistress is better fitting? She was indeed San Francisco mayor, Willie Brown's mistress. He was married at the time and Kamala was always out with him, on his arm.

Well known they were having an affair. She was sleeping with him and he got her started in politics.

You can say she slept her way into office. Does that make her a whore?

Speaking in simple terms, I think whore is brief and concise.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
Well if this were my wife then she would just be regurgitating some shit I said because she's not allowed to think for herself or own any opinions

S

SilverFox

Oct 31, 2018
am i missing something, because knee pad kamala is indeed a whore. Where's the lie?
Was it true she slept around with people while AG in California? Maybe I am wrong.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic