Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

MK-677 Question

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
Interested in getting some experienced / personal user input on MK-677.

Did you find it effective?
What dosing did you use?
Any particular tips, tricks?

ogre

ogre

VIP Member
Dec 18, 2016
I'm real curious about this stuff.I'm ready to run peps right now cause I know they work.They are just a pain in the ass to time with food and pin 2 or more times a day.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Most definitely felt the positives of GH use from my runs with Mk. Better sleep, better recovery, more healthy looking in the mirror. Also noticed some sides like slight water retention and heartburn (if it was dissolved in an alcohol based solution), but nothing worth stopping over.

I’ll be jumping on some more soon to aid in my painstaking armwrestling progress, 25mg before bed, and then plan on running a kit of actual growth (albeit underground) to compare. If there is no reason to buy kits and stick, I’ll just stick to the Mk-677 for occasional runs.

However, if I were in my mid 50s, I would be considering the fact that it’s for the long haul and I would rather take actual GH at low dose for years on end, than an experimental drug that wasn’t approved for who knows what good/bad reason.

Tl/dr : it works. Mild sides. Good sleep. Good recovery. Well being +

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
Most definitely felt the positives of GH use from my runs with Mk. Better sleep, better recovery, more healthy looking in the mirror. Also noticed some sides like slight water retention and heartburn (if it was dissolved in an alcohol based solution), but nothing worth stopping over.

I’ll be jumping on some more soon to aid in my painstaking armwrestling progress, 25mg before bed, and then plan on running a kit of actual growth (albeit underground) to compare. If there is no reason to buy kits and stick, I’ll just stick to the Mk-677 for occasional runs.

However, if I were in my mid 50s, I would be considering the fact that it’s for the long haul and I would rather take actual GH at low dose for years on end, than an experimental drug that wasn’t approved for who knows what good/bad reason.

Tl/dr : it works. Mild sides. Good sleep. Good recovery. Well being +

Excellent SAD,
Thank you for that. I consistently run UG GH at an avg 2.5iu 7 days. Going to begin trying weekends off.
For some reason I haven’t tried MK but ordered some to try out. I’m curious how the 2 combined will interact. My 2.5iu gh is always done early AM, and I’ll be using the MK in the PM (supposedly a 24hr half-life, and somewhat mimics multiple spikes throughout the time).
I’ll be moving to gh use 5 days on and 2 (weekend days) off once I begin the MK. I plan on an 8 wk run of MK at the common /studied, recommended 25mg.

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
Interested in getting some experienced / personal user input on MK-677.

Did you find it effective?
What dosing did you use?
Any particular tips, tricks?

This stuff is great. I started using it when it 1st hi the market a few years back. I found it very effective.

Dose - I suggest you start out with 12.5m/g and work you way up after maybe 2 weeks to 25mg/d. Might be best to take it in the PM as it tends to really make you groggy. But the body adjusts to this too after 2-3 weeks. Use it with peptides or even GH.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
This stuff is great. I started using it when it 1st hi the market a few years back. I found it very effective.

Dose - I suggest you start out with 12.5m/g and work you way up after maybe 2 weeks to 25mg/d. Might be best to take it in the PM as it tends to really make you groggy. But the body adjusts to this too after 2-3 weeks. Use it with peptides or even GH.

I did a mild run back when I was experimenting with TRT....Can't remember what it was called (Sermorelin, it had GHRH -2, GHRH -6 stamped on the bottle I believe?)...Anyway, I would take it about 30mins before bedtime and slept like a babe!....

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic