Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Logan Paul vs Floyd Mayweather

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
Happening June 6th. Is there anything people won't do to make money. Mayweather is going to wipe his ass with this clown and walk out with BIG MONEY. I watched some boxing clips of Paul and he is HORRIBLE. Never even heard of this idiot until yesterday.

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
I still think Floyd is confusing Logan for Jake.

I wouldn't mind the reasonably talented, bigger, hardworking Jake fight a smaller technically perfect Floyd. But Logan isn't his brother and this fight is literally a joke with nothing interesting about it.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Fight makes no sense, who would pay to see this crap?

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
What a joke.

Can they put me and Gunslinger on the undercard? I mean, as long as we’re setting up slaughters and all.

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
I agree with all of you. I would not pay to see this crap and I think it makes a joke out of boxing. Undoubtly bothwill make a huge sum of money but no doubt Floyd will just dance around and take it easy on this clown. Its all show. SAD, might pay to see that one :)

Reactions: SAD
Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
I’m pretty sure I would fuk logan Paul in his ass during a fight

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
I WILL NOT watch this...unless Mayweather happens to lose. Otherwise it's a huge joke. There are so many people out there that Mayweather should fight and he's ducking them for this crap.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
Okay hang on... Now I'm thoroughly confused of whose boxing who? I know who the real boxer in this next match is but who's fighting on the other side? Both of the brothers are douche nozzles as far as I'm concerned but one of them and I'm going to use the term loosely is a "boxer" but the two of them are just loudmouth punks that are very good at causing controversy and promoting themselves. Is Mayweather fighting the brother that boxes or the brother that is just a no talent YouTube hack?

Not the same subject but if you noticed that now whoever is the loudest and the biggest douchebags become the biggest influencers on these InstaTube, Face-Twit, Dick-Tock platforms?

They used to be a thing called talent now it's just do whatever you have to do to get followers because they're a bunch of dumbasses too.

I am so glad I don't do any social media this is actually the only website I go to to interact with other people that's not in person.

NavyChief

NavyChief

VIP Member
Sep 26, 2013
I only want to watch the 5 secs prior to his ass being knocked out and the 5 secs immediately following.

That goes for any U tuber moron like this, knock all of them the fuk out!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic