Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Tesla Car....

roc

roc

VIP Member
Jan 11, 2011
Well Tesla is the worst built car out there, tons of issues and it’s usually people’s 3rd or 4th car, electric is far away from the states, our power grid can’t hold 100% electric cars here, we won’t see it while we are here, and our kids won’t see it. I’m in the car industry and it’s amazing what I hear right from the government what we can do and can’t, they will never get rid of gas, it will cause a huge war!!

C

Cabo Jo

Thick n Wide VIP
Jun 26, 2011
There will be far better electric cars very soon. Lucid makes a superior car due to start selling in September. Made for rich people not the average Jo.
Also Lordstown Motors a pick up for the working man. If they can pull it off will be huge.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Well Tesla is the worst built car out there, tons of issues and it’s usually people’s 3rd or 4th car, electric is far away from the states, our power grid can’t hold 100% electric cars here, we won’t see it while we are here, and our kids won’t see it. I’m in the car industry and it’s amazing what I hear right from the government what we can do and can’t, they will never get rid of gas, it will cause a huge war!!

How so on the "worst" built?...What are the issues?...I can see where it will/can cause quiet the ruckus if it is pushed over conventional fuel sources...

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
There will be far better electric cars very soon. Lucid makes a superior car due to start selling in September. Made for rich people not the average Jo.
Also Lordstown Motors a pick up for the working man. If they can pull it off will be huge.

I'm concerned about the possibility of "crashing"....The CPU that is...However, for drunks (alcoholics) it could be a godsend!...

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Petroleum is too big of an international trade to be scuttled.
Fuck Priuses and their drivers since were on that topic.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I was hoping hydrogen vehicles would be a bigger thing. But you all are right, oil is to huge and a war would start if it goes away.

Reactions: roc
roc

roc

VIP Member
Jan 11, 2011
How so on the "worst" built?...What are the issues?...I can see where it will/can cause quiet the ruckus if it is pushed over conventional fuel sources...

quality and fit, shit falls off of them all the time, shit stops working, there junk for the trannys and fags of the country. Horrible cars! I’d wait till toyota gets it right 100% to buy one, but even then, gas isn’t going anywhere, there would be a world war if we said fuck your oil.

J

J2048b

MuscleHead
Jul 2, 2012
Its hit or miss on build quality, they are super fast super cheap to drive....$7 every 3 days or so, compared to gas, make ur electric bill go up, and dont carry a spare tire, yes there have been quality control issues and things failing due to u basically driving a gigabtic super computer on wheels

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014

My cousin's husband quit Lucid and says they are behind Tesla and from what I hear, it's not that big a of deal car.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic