Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Create Your Own Nutritional Brand Name and Company

mycustomprotein

mycustomprotein

Dec 7, 2015
– I have created other company’s Brand Name nutritional supplement and I can create your company too.

– With as few as a 10 product minimum, your start-up cost is very small for a very low risk investment with the potential for a high powered income generating lucrative business.

– Imagine the dream and credentials you will build by creating a supplement with your name on it.

I have been developing an innovative new business model. Since I manufacture my own products, I have been helping create other company’s brands as well. I can manufacture products and a label design to help start your brand and supplement company. I can manufacture them on a much smaller scale than other contract manufacturers. This way, we can see how a product sells or introduce new products on a small scale for a very small initial investment. Other contract manufacturers have large minimums that require a large initial investment. I will manufacture as few as 10 products at a time so there is very little monetary risk with a huge potential upside to generate revenue. I am a easy low risk solution for you to make money. I am creating an opportunity for you to create an empire, leave a legacy, and develop a lucrative business that generates a massive income.

If you are in the fitness industry in any capacity such as a personal trainer, gym owner, supplement store owner (online or brick and mortar), fitness coach, nutritional coach, or in any other capacity, this opportunity is for you. Having your own supplement brand will lend even more credibility to your already credible business. You already have a large client base, and it would be very easy to input a product into your already large current market. Your clients are already going elsewhere to spend money to get supplements, It would be very simple to take that market share and drive another untapped revenue stream in your direction.

The benefit of doing business with me, is that we can start this off slowly. I can put your brand name product in your hand ready to sell with a very low upfront cost to you. Starting a new business concept should be seen as a limited perception of risk. With a low start up cost meaning little risk, and a huge potential upside, to be honest, you would be stupid not to do this.

Visit Mycustomprotein.com or email [email protected]

Attachments

• IMG_1100.PNG
    IMG_1100.PNG
    340.4 KB · Views: 378
slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
Has anyone worked with this guy?

Slic.

Who is viewing this thread?