Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Diet And Nutrition Tips On Cycle

JTGoldenEra

JTGoldenEra

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2018
Thought this could be a useful thread to start for everybody. Post up diet, nutrition, and supplement advice while on cycle. Things that worked, things that didn't work.

JTGoldenEra

JTGoldenEra

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2018
I found that taking L-Cittruline 4-6 grams daily helps take the edge off higher blood pressure that sometimes happens with test/dbol/etc.

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
Keep it simple, be consistent, easier it is not to mess it up, better, have food on hand ready at all times. Everyone’s nutrician needs are very different, based on how you react to different foods. No one ever eats enough fats, don’t be scared of fat, you need salt on your food, and sleep and rest are as important as food if not more so....

OMS

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
Problem with this is off cycle u will lose all your gains . You want to have pretty much the same diet on cycle or off. It’s a life style diet

D

davidscheff80

Dec 15, 2020
Hey! I was looking for related information. This helps. Thanks!

O

onedieselboy

VIP Member
Jan 18, 2012
Keep it as simple as you can. Don't over complicate it.
Buy a food scale, weigh everything you eat so you know what exactly you are eating and how much of it.
Apple cider vinegar
Drink lots of water.
Beef, chicken,turkey, shrimp, eggs, solid protein powder.
Yams,rice
Veggies
Take progress pics every week. Same time,spot,distance from camera.
Adjust diet according to goals.
Have meals prepped or ready.
Fail to plan-- plan to fail

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
Problem with this is off cycle u will lose all your gains . You want to have pretty much the same diet on cycle or off. It’s a life style diet

I did an interview with Jay Cutler for an article I wrote for M&F years back. Being a powerlifter in the 308's I was very curious about how he adjusted his calories through the year. He told me he eats about the same amount of calories year round. Instead of cutting a lot of calories for a show, he increases the amount of cardio. Very little cardio off season. Branch Warren told me pretty much the same thing. He eats a huge amount of food year round. Of course both kept protein very high. I did not discuss pre show, 2 week out diets at all as most of those are very individual.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic