pbtom
What's New?

Metaformin

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Anyone currently using? If so, what is your protocol.

Thanks

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
GI issues usually go away in a few weeks, at least it did for me. One side effect to be careful about, sometimes when taking a pee will result in an unwanted bowel movement. There is sometimes no control over the poop coming out.....

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
GI issues usually go away in a few weeks, at least it did for me. One side effect to be careful about, sometimes when taking a pee will result in an unwanted bowel movement. There is sometimes no control over the poop coming out.....
That’s how I regularly am so I wouldn’t expect any change to the status quo

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
What are the main, tangible benefits?

Side effects besides pooping yourself?

The article FockerRN posted said decrease in body fat. That’s appealing to me.

creekrat

creekrat

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2012
Main tangibles should be allowing for you to carb load and then return to ketosis faster than just waiting for your body to do it naturally

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
Main tangibles should be allowing for you to carb load and then return to ketosis faster than just waiting for your body to do it naturally

And if I’m not interested in being in ketosis?

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
I read once about some cognitive longevity affects... I don’t remember the details, anybody ever hear this? Slows the aging of the brain and I think there was some research that suggested it might be helpful in preventing or at least slowing down stuff like Alzheimer’s

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic