Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

short esters

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
He won't want to stick himself EOD if it's his first.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
He won't want to stick himself EOD if it's his first.

Agreed when "He" is the OP, and LK caught that. I thought the thread might be switching tracks a bit in the last few posts.

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
I tiptoed in and it was a bad idea! Blood levels all over the place, moody, bad idea. I would tell him maybe 250 every 6 days, and throw in some anavar.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
There used to be a few sites with it, but they have all evaporated. This one is still up. It works well

At the top you put in 1/2 life and then you can play with mg dosing and days. You can 'calculate' over and over if you are trying to tweak things to get the desired effect.

This can also be a good tool to use to drop back down to stable TRT levels if one has to go in for bloodwork...etc.

https://roidcalc.powerbody.ru/?langid=8
Thanks Mac. PoB shared a site like that years ago, but it is apparently one of the ones that evaporated. Useful tool (the site, not you) :p

Bingo. PoB's gone from UG, but a new member over there just posted this calculator: https://www.steroidplotter.com
When you click the link, it turns out it's someone who acknowledges the old site disappeared but is hosting it at that url. I haven't had time yet to check the 2 calculators to see if their numbers as to peaks and troughs match. At first glance the old extinct-but-born-again one looks a little more user-friendly to me.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Flip-flopping here to say the original calculator suggested by Mac may give a better visual of seeing what's happening with one of those high Test blends involving 2 or 3 esters of Test or the Tren blends involving 3 esters we sometimes see.

The calculator I attribute to PoB that just got revisited on the other board at a new url may give a better visual when you run 2 or more entirely different compounds, like a Test-Deca cycle, or the usual 3 compound cutter.

But I ain't done playin' yet :rolleyes:

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic