Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Caddy pic

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
It came with (for me) a crazy assed stereo system a BOSE centerpoint surround sound with 16 speakers, best I have ever had but I am not an audiophile either;)

I'd be happy to let you have my "Dead Rappers We Have Known" tracks, but it needs to be updated for 2020.

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
Thats a sweet looking ride. Most people fuck up there vehicles when they add new wheels, trim accessories, paint etc because it most always looks over-the-top. You did a great job keeping clean and elegant looking. It doesn't scream n****ger mobile. Im not racist but that the first thing I think when I see a vehicle screams I need attention.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Thats a sweet looking ride. Most people fuck up there vehicles when they add new wheels, trim accessories, paint etc because it most always looks over-the-top. You did a great job keeping clean and elegant looking. It doesn't scream n****ger mobile. Im not racist but that the first thing I think when I see a vehicle screams I need attention.
Wait till he turns the neon lights on underneath ;)

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Thank
Thanks sity, I used a simulator at the tire and wheel store that picks your vehicle and color and yuou can "put" the rims on it to see how it will look, I was swapping em for about an hour...lol
I wanted it to be super classy and not Ghetto rapper so glad I nailed it in eyes other than my own...........chic loves it and the interior is super nice, with brown leather and buttons and switches everywhere haha I have to study the damn owners manual:p

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
It came with (for me) a crazy assed stereo system a BOSE centerpoint surround sound with 16 speakers, best I have ever had but I am not an audiophile either;)

Wife has that audio in her Caddy. Any more is simply to annoy other people.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
I thought this was going to be a golf post/thread. Nice ride, Mac. I just consolidated my cars into one and went with a full size SUV myself with 22's. Congrats.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic