Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

HELLO ; )

The Doctor

The Doctor

May 7, 2012
Heh, I first joined this site I don't know how many years ago, but never actually did anything at the time with the membership! My original reason for joining was in the hope that I could find a workout partner, as I had been looking to getting into working out seriously for years, but couldn't interest any of my lazy friends, or find anyone serious in my area, and I tried many times over the years to workout alone, but really had no affect at all on my build.

Since I'm new to this site - in actually posting, I wasn't sure where on the site to post, in order to find a potential workout partner?

If someone here could direct me to the appropriate section - I'd appreciate it.

CHEERS! :cool:

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
Welcome to the The Den. This section is for new people. Tell us of your goals, plans etc. That’s a good start...most people first want to know their person they choose to invest time in is worth it. First try to get to know us before suggesting a meeting, if it gets there.

Gojira, be nice to the newbies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Welcome @The Doctor may help to say where you are located if that is your interest

The Doctor

The Doctor

May 7, 2012
So, there's no section here at this site where I can look to hookup with others? I thought there might be? I tried craigslist long ago, but learned that's a bad idea...

Years ago there used to be sites specifically for finding workout / activity partners across the U.S., and in most areas, but unfortunately those sites closed. So if anyone here wants to start one of their own, and maybe make some money - good luck.

If anyone here has any suggestions to similar sites - please let me know.

Thank You for reading.

; )

Last edited:
The Doctor

The Doctor

May 7, 2012
Welcome @The Doctor may help to say where you are located if that is your interest

Hello ; )

I live in the Dayton, Ohio area.

I didn't mention that initially, as I wasn't sure if this was the proper section to do so. I tried to keep it as brief as possible, in case I wasn't posting in the appropriate section.

All the Best ; )

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
Hello ; )

I live in the Dayton, Ohio area.

I didn't mention that initially, as I wasn't sure if this was the proper section to do so. I tried to keep it as brief as possible, in case I wasn't posting in the appropriate section.

All the Best ; )

Good morning Doc, best of luck in finding a workout partner in Dayton. If you were in TX, we are always helpful in Texas. We’re like our own country over here .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic