Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

House of Praet

B

bTp

May 4, 2020
I would like to see if any other members have experience with Praetorian Labs. After years of satisfying service, I find myself waiting well past 8 weeks on an order. I've been told several times by reps to be patient. Normally, delivery was never more than 14 days. They have admitted that it hasn't shipped but give no more information. So are any of you having issues it heard of this lab?

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Never heard of them but did some looking to see what kind of operation they have going on. Looks like they are made outside of the USA and then shipped here for resale/reship. I saw they had a bad rep a few years ago, not sure about the here and now. I didn't have much time to spend.

Are you buying directly from the lab, or is it a reseller?

International or domestic?

There are some really long international ship times right now. If you are waiting on a domestic reshipper, he could be waiting on gear to come through. If it's international, it could just be taking a really long time. I was on another board where some guys were discussing some wait times. Some of the tracking numbers had stuff sit for weeks before it moved. Some stuff was initially scanned as received then never scanned until it was delivered weeks late.

It could also be the bad reputation. Some will selectively scam so they can keep loyal followers to defend them. Hopefully this is a shipping issue they aren't discussing because if it was domestic, they shouldn't have taken the order without the stock.

Reactions: bTp
big bx

big bx

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2011
I've seen this lab openly pushed in Facebook groups. Without a doubt better options than these guys out there.

NavyChief

NavyChief

VIP Member
Sep 26, 2013
Sorry to hear you are having an issue with them, or any source for that matter. Hopefully after you get this handled one way or another you realize there better options around. Do your research and due diligence and I am sure you will find many other options around.

Good luck to you

two_slug

two_slug

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2012
After doing a quick search on Meso, this lab (guy) reminds me of a lot of Intl sources I've seen in the past. Basically, no delivery, watered down gear, to much BA in the gear, or contaminated gear. What were you ordering?

S

So1970

Oct 28, 2019
I use praetorian they are very helpful and I have never had a problem with them

B

bTp

May 4, 2020
UPDATE:. I finally received full order on June 3. Since there was no explanation from them, I will assume that their delay was Covid and international shipping related. But they did fulfill order. Quality looks good.

B

bTp

May 4, 2020
After doing a quick search on Meso, this lab (guy) reminds me of a lot of Intl sources I've seen in the past. Basically, no delivery, watered down gear, to much BA in the gear, or contaminated gear. What were you ordering?
I was ordering very basic items.. Test and tren. I will know if a few days if the quality is ok.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
UPDATE:. I finally received full order on June 3. Since there was no explanation from them, I will assume that their delay was Covid and international shipping related. But they did fulfill order. Quality looks good.
Glad everything has worked out for you.

What's the weekly doses, esters and duration?

You can always have bloodwork done to check the Test if you feel it's not as claimed. Tren smells like tren, you just don't know the proper dosing. Sounds like you've been good in the past though so I hope it stays like that.

B

bTp

May 4, 2020
Glad everything has worked out for you.

What's the weekly doses, esters and duration?

You can always have bloodwork done to check the Test if you feel it's not as claimed. Tren smells like tren, you just don't know the proper dosing. Sounds like you've been good in the past though so I hope it stays like that.

The test is labeled 300 and tren 95. Ten is nice darker Amber. But, yes, labs in past always surpass expectations. I am told everything is back to normal with them now. Time will tell.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
The test is labeled 300 and tren 95. Ten is nice darker Amber. But, yes, labs in past always surpass expectations. I am told everything is back to normal with them now. Time will tell.
I'm guessing the test is enan and the tren is ace?

How much test and how much tren each week?

B

bTp

May 4, 2020
Yes, correct. So running 1cc test e and 1/2 cc tren a eod. Will stay there for 10 weeks. Then move into short cruise mode. This is my typical summer cycle..lol.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic