Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Let’s see your Pandemic Home Gym!

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
Huh!...First I've heard of such an extreme...I know they have pinched a couple of ministers, but not gym rats...interesting!!!...Did someone rat u guys out?

I have no idea what happened. But there were probably 15 -16 of us there guys and gals there at 2pm and we quite honestly got treated like hardened criminals. But then the Country Judge is letting out 1600 criminals, 16 of the murderers. Sure don't want them getting sick. Welcome to the Harris County police state.

I have never taken more than a day or two out of the gym since I started. 3 or 4 surgeries and I still worked out after a few days of getting out of the hospital. Now I have 4 fucking weeks with these damn rubber bands.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
I have no idea what happened. But there were probably 15 -16 of us there guys and gals there at 2pm and we quite honestly got treated like hardened criminals. But then the Country Judge is letting out 1600 criminals, 16 of the murderers. Sure don't want them getting sick. Welcome to the Harris County police state.

That doesn't make sense...Have they even tested the 1600?...what if some already have it?...Why not test and separate, IN THE JAIL?....
I have never taken more than a day or two out of the gym since I started. 3 or 4 surgeries and I still worked out after a few days of getting out of the hospital. Now I have 4 fucking weeks with these damn rubber bands.

I know the feeling, Tex...I haven't worked out in more than a week...I guess I'm gonna do some callisthenics( pull-ups, sit-ups, push-ups)….

Pooh6369

Pooh6369

Oct 13, 2019
Well, the Harris County Sheriffs Department shut my new gym down and threatened us all with arrest, jail and a $1000 fine. So here is my new home gym

Pilates+Package+%281%29.jpg
Here in Vegas one independent gym violated the non essential businesses closures. Had his business license pulled indefinitely. There now playing here.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Here in Vegas one independent gym violated the non essential businesses closures. Had his business license pulled indefinitely. There now playing here.

Kinda offshoot, but I'm curious to know if the owner will be liable for all those membership fee's?...Will he have to reimburse or the ones that pulled the license?...

I know somebody owe's me from my gym!!!!...I've prolly lost 2-3 inches of muscle, from EVERYWHERE!!!!!NOT ACCEPTABLE!!!!:(:mad::confused::eek::rolleyes:o_O

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
Not my photo, but a friend (female) made this squat rack. She did great!
92df4ca6fcbbff7c1c51356c8ad89eb9.jpg

Put together with 2x4’s. Cement in buckets. Of course she painted and covered buckets in leopard print. Lol.

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
Space is tight but the equipment is solid in my garage gym:

Rogue Monster rack with safeties, mono-lift and landmine attachments, Monster Bench with Thompson Fat Pad, Texas Deadlift bar, Rogue Multi-Grip bar, Rogue Curl bar, York power barbell, 810 lbs of plates, various bands, chains and other shit.

IwfktFS.jpg

Just got the landmine 2.0 yesterday:

rAJJIN

rAJJIN

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 30, 2011
Nice! I like your style. Some quality stuff for home use.

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
Pic from home tonight. Been thinking of adding a landmine to my home set up. Shopping online for stuff, just about everything is sold out!

Hb3WW6w.jpg

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Pic from home tonight. Been thinking of adding a landmine to my home set up. Shopping online for stuff, just about everything is sold out!

Hb3WW6w.jpg

Excellent work, bro!!!....Definitely looking, jacked!.....

noiseboy

noiseboy

Apr 10, 2020
Wishing I had my rack, bench and Olympic weights. They're with my son-in-law. This is all we have for the moment. I've been experimenting with using the weights plus bands. It's getting the job done for now. Anyone else using bands and weight together?
IMG_1528.jpeg

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
@noiseboy yea i got 2 bands. Thats it. No weights. Im struggling.

Here are my “weights”. 5# and 10# bricks. Lil hard on the grip, but can at leadt put some resistance on the load and get an ok pump lol. High reps of course.

be7d92f3b8c975f7f9d707b8afc91bbb.jpg

noiseboy

noiseboy

Apr 10, 2020
@noiseboy yea i got 2 bands. Thats it. No weights. Im struggling.

Here are my “weights”. 5# and 10# bricks. Lil hard on the grip, but can at leadt put some resistance on the load and get an ok pump lol. High reps of course.

QUOTE}

BovaJP, I feel your pain. It's not ideal, but working the bands along with the dumbbells is working better than I thought. Figuring out how to hold both the dumbbell and the band has been tricky. I'm also doing isolation movements first in a super-set with a compound movement. Almost a pre-exhaust type set. Deciding to add volume and really eat clean has also helped. So far, 30 days and I've gone from 170 to 166.9lbs and just over 12% BF to 10.8%. When I was seriously lifting many years ago, I carried 182-184lbs under 10% BF at 5'3". That's still my goal to get back to that weight and BF levels. Lol... Whenever we're able to go back to the gym! All the best in your workouts!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic