Nov 1, 2010
Guess you're going to have to curl somewhere else

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Guess you're going to have to curl somewhere else
No lie I was so torn this morning as I have one set of adjustable dumbbells. She used them and I curled in my squat rack. She told me that I would get no love for many days after she witnessed me.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
You can take a look at their website. My gym is still open but enforcing some strict rules... 10 ppl in the bldg. at a time and only 30min for workouts.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I am jealous of all you who have bad A$$ home gyms! I don’t have anything but adjustable dumbbells and a bench. However it’s also better than nothing!

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
Damn what is that? Looks nice smith machine as well?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

You can do everything on there, you have to see it closer, it's a multifunctional piece of good investment.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Mike, tell the "boss", she is looking fantabulous!...The development is amazing!...The bellies are looking right at perfect, my friend!...Excellent work on her part!...Tell her to keep on keeping on!!!!

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
I think I have a pretty good feel for the demographics of The Iron Denizens. Pretty sure the consensus favorite fitness role model is still Richard Simmons, and that everyone still watches his VH1 Sweating With the Oldies tapes pre- and/or post-workout.

I see another kind of Oldie in the lower right of that photo that I miss and haven't seen since the last century ... the beautifully basic gray steel thing with the wooden platform. Ideal for doing what today's gymrats would call Deficet BB Rows, or what we nearly extinct types called Toe-Toppers. I'm guessing any gym with seldom seen classics like that or an early Nautilus machine should stay open at times like this.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic