Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    9.1 KB · Views: 307
testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
Again, u dont tell me what to do or say.....I didnt ask you for a solution....

Based on the argumentative tone you’re introducing here, the recommendation/suggestion is warranted. Try showing a bit of respect. Whoever / whatever you think you and your role is, doesn’t allow you any proper right to provoke argumentation, be rude, nor inconsiderate. Try showing more maturity.
If you don’t like the content in this thread, and all you have to offer it is snarky, provoking comments; then avoid it, pass it by.

Or, LK, if you want to prevent another thread from your boy’s attitude turning it into nothing but insult and argument, maybe lock it down before I tell the dude how I really feel.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
Again, u dont tell me what to do or say.....I didnt ask you for a solution....

And... you don’t tell me what to, or not to suggest as a solution for your butthurt. I freely offer that on my own big-boy-pants volition.

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
And... you don’t tell me what to, or not to suggest as a solution for your butthurt. I freely offer that on my own big-boy-pants volition.

Just remember I’m the only one that tells you what to do and you do it with joy.

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
Dred was good to me in the time I knew him. My daughter was diagnosed with cancer on her 18th birthday. And I asked if I could start a go fund me account for $500. So we could buy her a wig. He said yes and sent the funds as soon as I posted it. I dont know about his past. I know people change, I have. So he is a good dude in my book.
If i could chase a fortune and a chance at a better life. Cause guys, I'm a blue collar struggling payday to payday never going to be Rich kind of guy. I would chase it! But I wouldn't want anyone to get hurt from my actions of course. Untill he shows us differently. I say give him the benefit of the doubt to prove it.
Is this Mutant form back in the day? JA's guy?

liftsiron

liftsiron

Jul 26, 2012
I know D-RED from way back in the day. When he had his major fall from grace I gave him the benefit of the doubt and would answer his communications and keep in touch. Then about a year ago he acted like the sociopath just about everyone said he was and we had a major falling out, the guy is a liar and I would caution anyone to believe a word he says.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Let's keep this thread on topic. Testboner, you've provided info as you have it. FD, chill out.

Emotions get high on the topic of Dred, as many here are vets that were well aware of his actions back in the day. It does appear that he turned the corner a few years back, in terms of screwing people, but his actions in light of poohbear's bust is extremely dangerous. He put a bunch of his big customers at risk, IMO. I don't recall any announcements telling people that poohbear had been busted. Just that his service was pulled from Dred's site. That's not taking good care of the community, IMO.

Those who liked him, you do, and that's fine with me. Those who don't, I understand that as well. Most of us have long memories, and he never made good on all the funds he stole when he was reading people's PMs over at IL about a decade ago. He took a heck of a lot of risk after poohbear got busted, obviously that finally caught up with him.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
I know D-RED from way back in the day. When he had his major fall from grace I gave him the benefit of the doubt and would answer his communications and keep in touch. Then about a year ago he acted like the sociopath just about everyone said he was and we had a major falling out, the guy is a liar and I would caution anyone to believe a word he says.

Know you've got your own board Lifts, but , Damn, I wish you'd come over here more ... it kinda adds perspective, broadens the knowledge base of newer members of the community.

K. Bone

K. Bone

Feb 23, 2020
I want to double down here.
DRed had a chance to screw me royally one time and went out of his way not to. He helped me out of a stupid mistake. Nothing illegal, just stupidity.
He could have screwed up my world.

Hey brother I sent you a PM on HCU. Check it out and hit me back. I’m too new here to send messages.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mutant 75

Mutant 75

Feb 22, 2020
3 guys came to support Dred.
All brand new accounts.

Strange :)
If I'm one of the guys then sure. If you did for my daughter what he did. Homie I'd back you up also. Now, I dont know his past, his beefs with everyone or anything like that. Just for the time I knew him , he did for me what friends and locals wouldn't.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic