Latest Member
Imsprod1
What's New?

Dline Goldline

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
Italian is a cocky ass, and obviously a little butt hurt teenage girl with a grudge. D-Red was a prick back in the day, granted. That changed along the way. And his gear both oils and orals over the past few years were 2nd to NONE.
Fuck off my posts Italian, if all you want to be is a little grudgy drama bitch. You’re so fucking off the mark it’s comical. Waste no more of my time with your drama posts and pissing me off.

BobbySweeney

BobbySweeney

Feb 21, 2020
Italian is a cocky ass, and obviously a little butt hurt teenage girl with a grudge. D-Red was a prick back in the day, granted. That changed along the way. And his gear both oils and orals over the past few years were 2nd to NONE.
Fuck off my posts Italian, if all you want to be is a little grudgy drama bitch. You’re so fucking off the mark it’s comical. Waste no more of my time with your drama posts and pissing me off.

I want to double down here.
DRed had a chance to screw me royally one time and went out of his way not to. He helped me out of a stupid mistake. Nothing illegal, just stupidity.
He could have screwed up my world.

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
He was most definitely always in the mix for many many years back. To his credit, his line up was phenomenal quality (legit), very reasonable, and his service/delivery time was unrivaled. Absolute consistent, as good as it gets in this game actually. And D was VERY generous, helpful always. Too big, too open, too long. Greed sets in (understandably) and blurs the reality that federal overlords are always lurking here in the “land of the free.” Truly sucks that they can’t busy themselves with real crimes instead.

I must agree he hit a turning point in his life. I saw a change in his demeanor. But NOW the real test is here... we shall see..

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
He stole from many people over the last 15 yrs ......i am not sure all of his aliases but he was always around as DRED and was banned by half of us and the other half let him operate ....... he had a way of charming people.
This is also true.... I can deal with assholes and dickheads, but not thieves and liars. To much to lose in the game...

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
Lol
His last batch of products 3 out of 4 were underdosed and his sustanon wasn’t even sustanon.
His lineup wasn’t even his, so don’t see how your giving him so much credit. Another lab was making the stuff, he was just slapping a label on it. The feds didn’t bust the lab, they busted his distribution ring. Give it time he will rat on the guy making the stuff.
Dred long time scammer from back in the day. I guess some of you forgot this. He had it coming.
What idiot gets investigated by FDA, then continues to do biz for another 5 years? The fool Dave esser
Plus his remailer was engaged to his ex wife. Lmao
I think that was his rep muscle mechanics.
Man his ex wife was hideous hell ig too!

BobbySweeney

BobbySweeney

Feb 21, 2020

I’m seriously praying for Yates now. I don’t know how he got out of this unscathed but I hope it stays that way.

T

Thehogsters

Feb 21, 2020
I’m seriously praying for Yates now. I don’t know how he got out of this unscathed but I hope it stays that way.
He is safe. and good. Been chatting with him every day.

Over 50 orders with D since 2016 and never had a problem. Sure I got shorted a few times but he always made it right the next day.
I got fucked over by one of his sponsors once in 2017. D sent me $500 worth of products for free. Most stand up guy I have ever worked with.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
Lol
His last batch of products 3 out of 4 were underdosed and his sustanon wasn’t even sustanon.
His lineup wasn’t even his, so don’t see how your giving him so much credit. Another lab was making the stuff, he was just slapping a label on it. The feds didn’t bust the lab, they busted his distribution ring. Give it time he will rat on the guy making the stuff.
Dred long time scammer from back in the day. I guess some of you forgot this. He had it coming.
What idiot gets investigated by FDA, then continues to do biz for another 5 years? The fool Dave esser
Plus his remailer was engaged to his ex wife. Lmao
I think that was his rep muscle mechanics.

Many (a majority) of UGL’s throw a couple or few ester (short, medium, long) tests together for their sust blend. That’s always been the case. However, in recent times, the sust D sold was the traditional blend of original recipe sust.

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
80bd65ab8f916f4cf674d6fd998185c5.jpg

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Many (a majority) of UGL’s throw a couple or few ester (short, medium, long) tests together for their sust blend. That’s always been the case. However, in recent times, the sust D sold was the traditional blend of original recipe sust.

How do u know which blend was used in "recent times"? Did u test it? If not u dont know.....In addition most labs I know order their Sust powder already blended, no reason to order 3 or 4 individual esters when its already sold pre blended.

It amazes me how people who have never operated an UGL believe how an UGL operates.

BobbySweeney

BobbySweeney

Feb 21, 2020
How do u know which blend was used in "recent times"? Did u test it? If not u dont know.....In addition most labs I know order their Sust powder already blended, no reason to order 3 or 4 individual esters when its already sold pre blended.

It amazes me how people who have never operated an UGL believe how an UGL operates.

I wouldn’t assume testboner hasn’t been involved in operating a UGL in his lifetime.
He’s been around a little longer than me and, well...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic