Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

40mg weekly?

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Those pics you pm'd me support your argument nicely, Gms.

Are there any OTHER users of Nair here with comments or advice b4 I just throw this stuff out?

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
I've used Nair on my belly and chest like twice, last time was last summer. I got chemical burns both times, but I probably left it on too long. I was super smooth, but for now I think I'll stick to my Mangroomer.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
I haven't pushed the (time) limits yet but plan to. The drug store I bought it in had a shelf full of various Nair products; most said leave it on for 5 minutes or 6 at the most. The one I chose said 5 minutes or 10 at the most. My choice was made based on the fact most of them were sold as strips, and I wanna treat small areas like at the corners of my mouth. The one I bought is a gel I can fit on anywhere, not just large expanses of skin.

There's gotta be a reason this stuff is a household name, but it's been a total Zero for me. My beard stubble may be heavier than average, but I'm not Guinness Book worthy imo. Next step is to exceed the suggested time limits before I just throw it out ... I have had no skin side effects from staying right at their stated exposure maximums.

Smitty217

Smitty217

Nov 10, 2021
I'm seeing comments here on facial hair and occasional mentions of plucking or lasers. I have no facial hair as an elective fashion statement (no beard or mustache), but the stubble I can't seem to shave close enough or frequently enough gets me complaints about beard burn on or near sensitive lady parts.

Have any of you tried any OTC products like Nair? I just tried, and notice no effect at all. It's likely my facial hair is more coarse and more densely distributed than what you ladies report, but I'm searching for any advice I can get.

For razor burn or areas that are sensitive try Tend Skin. It’s freaking AMAZING! It clears anything up in about 8 hours. I have super sensitive skin and this keeps you looking amazing. No more razor burn or bumps. I swear by it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smitty217

Smitty217

Nov 10, 2021
b0432d96f60c4e57a678c5b4c6baaa4f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic