Kiddorism
What's New?

Is Jin funny?

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
When I don't people very well, I do the intelligent thing and judge them by their avatar, and then their screen name. Kind of like how my daughter picks the winner of the football game by who's has the cutest uniforms.

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
I hate everyone, some less than others.

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
A big giant gorilla looking japanese guys is pretty funny

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
show him a picture of your foot jin...If he keeps it up shove it up his ass

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
This still doesn't answer where my fine Japanese whiskey is @Jin

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
The one thing that is funny about Jin is that he is wasting his time on your ass...lol ohhh uhhhmmm I guess I was as well:p:oops:
Cheers
I am out on this show kiddos;)

NavyChief

NavyChief

VIP Member
Sep 26, 2013
Okay so Jin (the dumb guy) is under the skin of Frank (the intelligent guy). Got it.

No, I'm just figuring this out. What started the tantrum? Fill me in homie.

F

Frank Rizzo

May 19, 2019
No, I'm just figuring this out. What started the tantrum? Fill me in homie.

No one is under anyone skins. I joined the forum and Jin welcomed me by telling me he is a troll and telling me this is his turf and that I wasnt funny. I said cool story brah and then looked for him to be in some way funny. I didnt see any signs of wit or clever banter so I started a poll.

NavyChief

NavyChief

VIP Member
Sep 26, 2013
Aaaannnd in this corner we have the JUDO JOKESTER JIN, jesting his way to another verbal judo joke match

Wwwwiiittthhhhhhhhh none other than Funny Man, FRANKIE ya say I'm not funny I'll kill ya RIZZO.

Let's get ready to RUMBLE. Remember guys, no jokes to the eyes and no biting in any joke.

Now touch pee pees and come out joking.

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
No one is under anyone skins. I joined the forum and Jin welcomed me by telling me he is a troll and telling me this is his turf and that I wasnt funny. I said cool story brah and then looked for him to be in some way funny. I didnt see any signs of wit or clever banter so I started a poll.

This isn’t my turf.
I never claimed to be Funny.
I Claim to be a better troll than you.
The fact you started this thread proves it:)
I thought you had potential. I stated that. Instead you got Butthurt and called me “faggot” and “motherfucker”. I’ve never called you names, except “Jerky”, which was a shout out to your chosen screen name.

I am jacks disappointment.

You can still recover from this, Jerky. Roll with the punches. I am happy to be the butt of your jokes. I’ll even applaud you when (if?) they are funny.

There is no spoon.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic