Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Phentermine?

danrojigga

danrojigga

Rottens Pimp
May 24, 2011
I've only been taking half and it's working way better than I thought it would. I'm doing keto and forcing myself to eat a couple times a day. Down 8 pounds. I started keto 1 week prior though. This just makes it so much easier to stay away from the crap.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I've only been taking half and it's working way better than I thought it would. I'm doing keto and forcing myself to eat a couple times a day. Down 8 pounds. I started keto 1 week prior though. This just makes it so much easier to stay away from the crap.

That is how I roll it unless doing a motorcycle race then I would down a whole AND a Modafinil........lol Great lap times and NOTHING else on your mind but the race!;):)

danrojigga

danrojigga

Rottens Pimp
May 24, 2011
That is how I roll it unless doing a motorcycle race then I would down a whole AND a Modafinil........lol Great lap times and NOTHING else on your mind but the race!;):)

All my laundry is done and my house is spotless. It has given me more energy and focus than provigil did.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I've used phen a couple times, all with DNP. Always feel pretty decent on it, until day 10-11. Then nothing overcomes the lethargy.

I concur, the lethargy on DNP is overwhelming for me............I sleep all day on it:oops:

Snachito1

Snachito1

VIP Member
Jan 12, 2018
I've used phen a couple times, all with DNP. Always feel pretty decent on it, until day 10-11. Then nothing overcomes the lethargy.
So even taking phentermine with the DNP still causes lethargy eventually?

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Later in the day, yes, but I would say you have a good amount of energy most of the day, depending on your DNP dose of course.

big bx

big bx

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2011
Yeah. It's weird for me.

I take phen preworkout with DNP an some type of stim. Usually, shredabull. I'm good for a 2-3 hour workout. I train at 6am, fasted. Then I'm ok, for an hour or two. Then dead till about 5-6pm. Usually feel ok by then.

I do 500mg DNP, split in 250mg dose 12 hours apart.

I train the same on DNP as I do off it. In 2 weeks I can lose 18-20 pounds. But, those last 4-5 days are miserable. Up the cardio to a 900-1000 Cal burn. I don't do time, unless I'm doing a show.

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
Love how Phen works. My doc is old school and it’s hard to convince him to prescribe it. He has in the past but usually 30 days and done. Since I’m working my way back into training and wanting to lean up, I’m hoping he will be more open. My BP is on the higher end of normal so he always shows concern. As for the ED issue, the first couple times I noted a few incidents but since then, no issues to speak of.

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
What did you think of it and how well did it work for you? I'm able to get a prescription but I wasnt sure if it would be worth the possible side effects. I'm currently on keto and throwing in some fasting and light cardio. Would you say the main pathway to weight loss is appetite suppressant or does it energize you and burn fat that way? I've read on it but I'd like to hear what end users have to say.

My wife gets scripts for it all the time. Works very well. Make sure you start off with 1/2 a dose for the 1st 5 days and then go to the full dose. Also take the dose 1st thing in the morning as it has a 1/2 life of about 16 hours. While it is not an amphetamine it does act like one and inhibit hunger. It also is a releasing agent of norepinephrine. Norepinephrine also acts to increase blood levels of circulating free fatty acids. So it help the body to release fat.

So......
Yes it is an appetite suppressant
Yes you will burn fat
Yes you will be slightly more energized.

I have heard that it can be addictive but my wife usually forgets to take hers. She ends up taking it when she needs a little extra energy. Never has a problem running out.

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
isn't phentamine the oldest form of amphetamine?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic