Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Help, please

J

Jason De Julio

May 24, 2019
I’ll be very careful not to break rules. What you guys think of Alibaba? (Of course, I’m talking about gh).

Tried to search in the forum but didn’t find much info.

If I broke rules, sorry n delete my post

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Setting yourself up to have some more money taken. You may have read @mugzy 's post that you quoted in a separate thread but you did not take it to heart.

J

Jason De Julio

May 24, 2019
Ok, so is that bad... damn, the more choices there are out there, the more difficult it becomes to contact trustworthy people. I guess I’ll have to resort to my old local (and overpriced) seller.

Thanks for the info man

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
I have heard mixed things about alibaba.
I can tell you for bootleg textile type things it legit just go with a well reviewed vendor. I have gotten fake Nikes and fake NFL jerseys off there many times and they are generally pretty good for the price. They take months to arrive though...

As for gear raws and gh powders,
it would stand to reason you COULD get lucky and get actual raws from there. However, were not taking about a low quality pair of shoes or shirt here. Were talking about something you inject into your body.
So I think I would pass.

J

Jason De Julio

May 24, 2019
Yes, the quality of course is a major issue here. I made a contact with an alibaba lab and they’re pushing a lot for me to do the payment; I don’t know if it is a cultural thing, but they’re frying me with messages and WhatsApps. Something that pushes me back.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic