Threads
Members
Latest Member
Ethan7400

Free Synthergine - Liver Protectant!

Synthetek

Synthetek

Jan 30, 2012
Just wanted to update on this order. The order came in pretty quick I just never got an email confirmation which made me a little nervous. They finally replied to my inquiry 2 days after my order showed up. Prefer a little more diligence but just happy that product showed and everything is good

Thank you for your purchase and I apologise for the lack of correspondence. We had a problem with our emails for approximately 2 weeks where a lot of the emails we sent were not getting through.

I've ordered a few times and stuff came relatively quick. They had a program going on where you could get a free bottle if you provided labs. I emailed them to send me before and after labs, nothing back.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

If you are referring to the free Synthergine offer in exchange for bloodwork - Please private message me your order details and I will follow this up asap.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
Thank you for replying. I did get that first order and I place a second order and it came in nice and quick. I just never got the email confirmation so I wasn't sure what was going on but email problems happen but all is good and loving the product.

parttimer

parttimer

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2011
Sent a PM

Ripitup

Ripitup

MuscleHead
Aug 29, 2013
I did blood work for my endo in March. Would that count as the before bloodwork?

Synthetek

Synthetek

Jan 30, 2012
Sent a PM

Thank you for sending through your blood work. Synthergine has been sent out to you.

I apologise for dropping the ball the first time you enquired.

I did blood work for my endo in March. Would that count as the before bloodwork?

Unfortunately, that would be too much time before the 'after' bloodwork.

We recommend the first test when you recieve your purchased bottle right before you begin using it and the after test once your first bottle has been finished.

Ripitup

Ripitup

MuscleHead
Aug 29, 2013
Which blood test is it that you are requiring?

parttimer

parttimer

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2011
Ast/alt is what I sent.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic