Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Great ON 100% Whey deal

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Normal list is $54.95, sometimes with/without shipping. I have done better than "Normal" with occasional online sales @ GNC of all places, but nowhere near $62.65, free shipping.

two_slug

two_slug

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2012
Great deal. I'm going to order when I get home.
Thanks macgyver.

R

Realize

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2010
Sorry, this deal has expired.

I appreciate it though. I fell off for quite a while (life issues), but I'm back and went to order my Isopure that I have used for many years. But that shit is too expensive so I'm looking for an alternative.

jackedpuckstar

jackedpuckstar

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2011
Damn, wish I’d seen this.. about to order another tub now

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
At 24g protien a serving its junk need 5 servings per shake would be 120 grams protien not a good buy

I see you probably failed math class.....and skipped nutrition.

First off the stuff you posted is garbage.....you really want to drink 84g of carbs to get 53g of protein? Who drinks 'weight gainers' except 135lb kids? Give me a bucket of maltodexterin along with my protein.....no thanks.

That aside that is also mostly a cheap whey concentrate. (eg....lots of good milk farts)

That aside...lets look at how good a "deal" it is.

Universal:
31 servings of 53 g pro. 1643 total g of protein. Cost= $48. So ....... The cost for sh!tty sugared up inferior protein is .029 / gram

NOW 100% (the expired deal)
148 servings of 24g of protein (better quality as well) = 3552 g total protein. Deal was $63 So...... $.017/ gram of protein.

So your junk, carb loaded, 'weight gainer' is almost 70% more expensive for each gram of protein you get. Not such a great deal.

Learn how to read a label......

A

anomily88

Mar 8, 2019
I see you probably failed math class.....and skipped nutrition.

First off the stuff you posted is garbage.....you really want to drink 84g of carbs to get 53g of protein? Who drinks 'weight gainers' except 135lb kids? Give me a bucket of maltodexterin along with my protein.....no thanks.

That aside that is also mostly a cheap whey concentrate. (eg....lots of good milk farts)

That aside...lets look at how good a "deal" it is.

Universal:
31 servings of 53 g pro. 1643 total g of protein. Cost= $48. So ....... The cost for sh!tty sugared up inferior protein is .029 / gram

NOW 100% (the expired deal)
148 servings of 24g of protein (better quality as well) = 3552 g total protein. Deal was $63 So...... $.017/ gram of protein.

So your junk, carb loaded, 'weight gainer' is almost 70% more expensive for each gram of protein you get. Not such a great deal.

Learn how to read a label......
Uhh hey dk lots drink protien shakes when bulking my math is far superior to yours lmao that crap is junk

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
Uhh hey dk lots drink protien shakes when bulking my math is far superior to yours lmao that crap is junk

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Seems like you are agreeing the stuff you posted is junk. Am I missing something? How is your math superior?

FWIW, this is how I buy protein. I cant imagine a guy with a decent physique relying on 'weight gainers'. I dont know you,.....maybe you look great, But anyone dumb enough to rely on them I cant imagine would get very far in this pursuit.....

bASj6aS.jpg

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Hey Mac, I can just tell by that foot pic you must be jacked!

I wear those socks with sandels and shorts when mowing my lawn just to shame my kids!
And sometimes just to "mix things up", I'll wear those socks with penny loafers and shorts to mow my lawn!
And if I'm feeling the mojo, pair it with a wife beater!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic