Latest Member
pbtom

Arnold 2019?

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
Anyone here going to the Arnold this year? Either as a spectator or as a competitor? I went a few years in a row and haven't been in a couple of years.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Sorry Bova I wont be competing, my posing suit is stuck in customs.....

Warrior45

Warrior45

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 9, 2012
Fd if you decide to go I can let you borrow an old slightly used pair of posing trunks

I will be there all weekend

Heady Muscle

Heady Muscle

VIP Member
Oct 13, 2014
I am going with my niece. It's been a while for me. I will get there Saturday and leave Sunday.

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
Anyone here going to the Arnold this year? Either as a spectator or as a competitor? I went a few years in a row and haven't been in a couple of years.

I used to go every year, like 9-10 years ago. But every year that I went, it got worst and worst with the crowds, etc. And if your not staying in the guest hotel, forget about it. Parking sucks ass, because there is none. Better get there first thing in the morning if your only staying for the day, and don't give up your parking spot. If I ever went again I would just go to the night show and thats it. Its amazing to me all the people that stand in line for free shit. Not worth it to me. And I don't use supplements anyways. It is cool to see all the athletes though, but its just not my thing anymore.

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
Kinda funny story, one year that I went, I had to piss real bad, so ran into the bathroom. But before that, I noticed alot of people with their cell phones out waiting by the bathroom entrance. Well when I went inside, I went to the open urinal and guess who was standing and peeing next to me? Brock Lesnar. He is one big mother fucker.. lol

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Kinda funny story, one year that I went, I had to piss real bad, so ran into the bathroom. But before that, I noticed alot of people with their cell phones out waiting by the bathroom entrance. Well when I went inside, I went to the open urinal and guess who was standing and peeing next to me? Brock Lesnar. He is one big mother fucker.. lol

That is a scary human being. Great story.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic