Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Tren Ace at 200 mg /ml??

A

Alfamale

Jan 12, 2019
Sorry but can somebody please explain to my inexperience mind what do y'all mean by crash?

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Thanks for feedback all. I pinned half cc yesterday. We will see what happens. Thanks again..

. . . but if anyone has tried this 200mg ace, I'd like to hear how it went. thanks

OP never came back to this thread, so we won't get an answer from him. He DID hang around TID, but only till November 2017, maybe somebody should call 9 1 1?

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
I always just shake my head, and ask why even bother with stuff labeled like that. IF its under dosed, they lied about the concentration, what else are they lying about... is it real tren, ?

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
Is that a visible process? Can you tell just from looking at the vial?

The hormone falls out of suspension and forms crystals. It’s very obvious when it happens.

All you need to do is heat it up and give it a swirl and it will go back into suspension. You can even put the vile directly into the microwave.

I never understood why this isn’t problematic because of the metal top. But that’s how I reheat mine.

A

Alfamale

Jan 12, 2019
Can the separation be an indication of expired product as well?

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
Can the separation be an indication of expired product as well?
I can’t see why old oils would be likely to come out of suspension. I’ll go with No.

It’s mostly temperature dependent if it was brewed properly.

A

Alfamale

Jan 12, 2019
I can’t see why old oils would be likely to come out of suspension. I’ll go with No.

It’s mostly temperature dependent if it was brewed properly.

Thanks for the explanation Jin.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic