Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

GH Pre-workout?

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Mid 50's and beyond makes sense to pin before bed. Not much GH is being released anyway.

PreWO is working very well. Training double split: 2ius each session and another 2 with ZMA about 1 am when I get up to pee. OFF lifting days bedtime 2 ius with ZMA.
Yes sir, being older makes the night time injects easier since our GH production dwindles as we age.

I believe the instructions that come with pharma GH say to inject at night as well. That's not the reason I started the nightly injects, I just figured a really good time would be while I was doing the most healing and growing. It wasn't until later that I found out that it 's the actual instructions.

D

Drumsticks

Nov 23, 2017
I think I will try this. It's actually the only time I have not tried to pin. Thanks for the info!!!

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
I take mine preworkout on training days and bedtime for non training days.

Bedtime since while we are sleeping, we do our most healing and growing. To me, the trade off for a tiny spike (natural) as opposed to a large spike (inject) during this time is a good trade losing the natural spike.

This is why I do it preworkout on training days-

That's John Meadows doing the interview.
This vid answers exactly what I was trying to ask. Thanks H

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
You all that pin at night notice your dreams are much more intense? I've mostly done pre workout most of time using it over the last year or so and my dreams are already pretty intense.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
You all that pin at night notice your dreams are much more intense? I've mostly done pre workout most of time using it over the last year or so and my dreams are already pretty intense.
I've always had intense dreams anyway. More so with Tren than anything else. I pin my GH before bed (more for convenience than any specific timing reasoning) and the only difference I've noticed is that I actually sleep better. I'm only 4 months in though

P

pickle1346

Dec 21, 2018
The body tends to reach higher peak IGF numbers with a 1x per day injection schedule of GH vs a 2x per day. Obviously has a diminishing effect as you hit much higher doses (10iu+) as your liver can only produce so much IGF. However, insulin can help the liver produce more.

Personally i have found full GH dose in the AM 2 hours pre workout works best for me.

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
If you are injecting GH in the morning your natural GH pulses at night are severely suppressed. So night injections are good especially if you wait a few hours after your last meal to take advantage of lipolysis. Then again in the morning semi fasted and do not eat for around 3 hours after injection. This will also help with lioplysis.

mands

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
GH lasts like 8 or 12 hrs in the body as i understand. So the logic at taking it in the PM is to boost through the night. IMO this is dumb as it will stop your body from releasing while you sleep effectively giving you less GH per 24 hr's. For me I like first thing AM logic as thats the longest your body would go without releasing naturally is once you wake up.

I imagine people like to do it before weights because of the added pump. You could in theory do 1/2 dose in the AM and the other 1/2 before training. Or fuck it do it all before training people get great results AM and PM sp i doubt your way would take anything away.

I agree with you, but if you're old as fuck (like me) your natural release of GH is nothing compared to 1iu of exogenous GH.

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
Your natural release is suppressed for 24 hours after pinning. You will have a slight increase in endogenous GH secretion but nothing compared to the exogenous you would be administering before bed as @CFM has stated.

mands

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic