Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

In your opinion what is the best appetite suppressant?

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Need to ask...Instead of looking to suppress appetite, why not eat empty carbs (like high fiber) to satisfy appetite?

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
For me personally Hydroxyelite is the best for appetite. I only eat because I know I have to eat.

Hydroxyelite is the same formula as the old USP Labs Oxy Elite Pro, with the addition of Garcinia Cambogia. The DMAA is the big appetite suppressant.

If anyone is interested I have a bunch of bottles of hydroxyelite that I will sell for $25 each, shipping included free. The cheapest you will find it anywhere else is $35. PM me if interested. It's new, sealed and has EXP date of 05/21.

D

devst8r

Oct 13, 2017
normally i would also say hydroxyelite, but with the end of production for dmaa at the moment i would say nutrex lipo 6 black

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
normally i would also say hydroxyelite, but with the end of production for dmaa at the moment i would say nutrex lipo 6 black

FDA has forced Jared's (Hi-Tech) hand it would seem, but one would think the same years ago with the other jail times and lawsuits. But they still made the stuff.

It looks like they have more on him this time but he says he will fight and win. Eventually though he will lose.

Anyway, it's not like you can't find Hydroxyelite. I have 90 bottles.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
...I'll add I'm 47 with a 6yr old, so sex is rarely impulsive (except with myself lol). So if you're 6hrs into a Phentermine, a "semi" is a distinct possibility.

Sadly, I can vouch for that! LOL

J

JakeTse

Apr 16, 2018
I've tried the Garcinia Active Slim and Nutratech Atrafen Powerful Fat Burner, I don't know if any of them is the best appetite suppressant, but I do think they are good.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
DMAA definitely kills appetite. I think ephedrine is right up there on my list too

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
Switching to IF was the best appetite suppression EVER. I feel like an idiot for not trying it sooner. I spent years on structured deficits going to bed hungry every night struggling not to eat. Eating pickles and jalapenos at night just to chew on something. I have run many many cycles of EC as well to make dieting easier over the years. That up till now was my go-to when appetite became unbearable.

Tried IF this summer and within 3 days had ZERO issues with appetite. It almost made dieting too easy. I cant say it enough....try IF

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
Anadrol is my favorite appetite suppressant.
Agreed. By the end of week 2 I'm making myself eat throughout the day. By week 3 it suppresses my give a fuck too

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic