Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Will switching esters benefit me?

pra3torian

pra3torian

May 23, 2018
Hey guys, I've been blasting & cruising on sustanon for over 2 years now. I use the same trusted suplier, so I know it's not my gear, but lately when blasting I feel as if more is needed and my body has gotten use to the compound. Would it benefit me to switch from sustanon to cypionate? I'm not going to tell you my doses to spare me from those "test is test, you can get by w/less and, at that dose you're just wasting it" comments, but I will tell you what I'm taking. Mk-677 and sustanon -- blast & cruise and throw in masteron e and tren e for 8-12 weeks at a time when blasting. I would appreciate the feedback, guys. TY!

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
It's probably training or diet. The gear can only increased tissue mass and speed recovery. The diet and training regimen is where the real magic happens. You will see no benefit from switching esters IMO. When you reach a plateau either eat more...eat less...and/or change your training. Without knowing your height, weight, training style and current split this is the best I can tell ya.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I concur with RN, some peeps feel they respond better to one ester over another and that may be true however no plateaus or loss of efficacy on one that has been working all along.

Switch up your routine and or your mindset and check your diet by reviewing what may have changed along the way.

NavyChief

NavyChief

VIP Member
Sep 26, 2013
OP, couple things first off; I agree with Mike & the cool LittleDude :)

However, you need more info to help you make a more educated decision. Are you taking 250mg sus weekly, or 750? Are you taking an AI, if so, how much/often. What's your E level, have you had blood work done recently? What we dont know are things like free test level, total, E2, ect. These can also be an issue if out of whack.

The basics of the question though are answered by the others.
Basically, esterification of an injectable steroid slows the release of the base steroid from the injection site. Esters lower the water solubility of the steroid and increase its lipid (fat) solubility. This is how the steroid enters circulation in the blood in small steady quantity. The longer the ester, the lower the water solubility and the longer it takes for the full amount of the base testosterone to enter the bloodstream.

Esters have zero effect on the base steroid to convert to estrogen or DHT and do nothing to affect the overall muscle-building potency of the base steroid.

If there is any difference at all between any esterified version of testosterone, it's purely and simply an issue/benefit of timing.

NavyChief

NavyChief

VIP Member
Sep 26, 2013
I want to point this out to you (and others that need to read this), do you see Mikes post and what he says? I like this quote Mike, Where the Real MAGIC Happens...
You will see these same two words associated with nearly every comment and piece of advice that most people of the forums will ever receive; DIET & TRAINING. Its very seldom about the gear (not withstanding bunk compounds). Get the diet tuned in; get the training dialed in and switch routines; enjoy a "make me a beast of a greek god" kinda cycle; do blood work now and near end of cycle.... Stay healthy and always consult your medical doc ( or a nurse bodybuilder if ya know any :p )

It's probably training or diet. The diet and training regimen is where the real magic happens. You will see no benefit from switching esters IMO. When you reach a plateau either eat more...eat less...and/or change your training.

pra3torian

pra3torian

May 23, 2018
Navychief, 5'9" 235 15%. Sustanon eod, mk677 ed, tren 2wiceawk, mast 2wiceawk and arimidex eod I see a doctor e3months and get blood work. My testosterone levels are at 3000. All other levels are where they should be, including liver, except my white blood cell count has been slightly elevated. The normal range is between 1-10, mine is at 12. I assumed it was from the mk-677. The only hormon I havent checked are my e2 levels. I appreciate the feedback. You guys just save me a bunch of money. Thanks, guys!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic