Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Test Undecanoate cruise dosage

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
Test U is great especially if you’re on TRT. 3 shots a month, every 10 days, and I felt fine. It’s good if you’re traveling for work and don’t have time for shots while your away.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
used Peak in the past dosed at 400. a great cruise 1.5 ml every 14 days

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Always wondered about that concentration, but you and someone else here seem to have no pip worth mentioning. Had him on my to-do list as my EPL 250 supply dwindled down, but then Ourosoros and his 250 showed up, more peace of mind for a pip pussy like myself. Might be avoiding a good thing, might try it sometime, but 250 is what I usually see available. When I first showed up here what EPL offered was 300, dropped it to 250 soon after with no explanation. I had both, no pip either way, maybe TU's upwards of 250 are practical after all.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
EPL dropped the concentration down from 300 to 250, as the test U would periodically crash at the higher concentration. My test U 300 would sometimes crash. I could just hold the vial under hot water for a minute or so and fixed it. Upon pinning, no issues. But it did occur, and subsequently never had the issue at 250.

I asked Express about his concentration at 400mg/ML and whether he had issues with crashing. He said no. Have no reason not to take his word for it. Doesn't sound like midevil ever had issues.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
EPL dropped the concentration down from 300 to 250, as the test U would periodically crash at the higher concentration. My test U 300 would sometimes crash. I could just hold the vial under hot water for a minute or so and fixed it. Upon pinning, no issues. But it did occur, and subsequently never had the issue at 250.

I asked Express about his concentration at 400mg/ML and whether he had issues with crashing. He said no. Have no reason not to take his word for it. Doesn't sound like midevil ever had issues.
been using it for 7 or 8 years. never crashed.

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
eye dint du nuffin rong, eye sware offecer

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
Just enter this into a half life calculator and see what your blood levels would be. With a half life of 30 days, it won't release much weekly. Wouldn't you have to plug like 600mg if you wanted to go 4 weeks? at 150mg a week? a mg is still a mg. Well slightly less with U due to the heavy ester.

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
Been sitting on a few bottles for a while now and have been wanting to give it a try. Who uses this to cruise and at what dose do you find it to be effective. How often, every 3 weeks, 4 weeks etc? Do you take/need any ancillaries while on with the long ester?
@Bigtex opinion welcome.
Thanks
-LK

I don't remember how many years I have been using Test U, maybe 8 years? I started using steroids 38 years ago and haven't come off a cycle in maybe 15 years now. Honestly, I got fed up with the weekly injections. I do 1 injection of the test U monthly. I brew my own so I have right now some that is 350mg/ml and do 2ml each 4 weeks. The last time I got my blood tested my test was at around 890. So I am happy with that. I went up to 1400mg/mo for a while and really didn't feel any difference. My doctor suggested I keep it at 700mg/mo.

I have never needed any ancillaries and especially don't feel the need for it on this as my blood work was completely in the normal ranges. I do 250iu of HCG on Wednesday and Saturday. I also rotate different steroids on top of this at low doses. Right now I am doing tren A at 10mg/d, 5 days a week for a total of 50mg. I will do that for 6-8 weeks and then use either winstrol, anavar or primabolin E.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic