Quick DNP cycle experience

Meathead.

Meathead.

VIP Member
Apr 1, 2011
for what it’s worth to anyone

I ran DNP for 7 days

Days 1-7

200- I felt very warm an hour after taking it but it went away and came back later in afternoon. Slept fine. Workouts were no different

300 - felt hot at times all day, workouts were the same, felt very tired initially but was fine rest of day . Slept fine

400 - little more hot - more often during day, workouts were still fine, experienced a lot of fatigue but nothing debilitating, it went away after a few hours , slept fine , sweated a little but nothing to be concerned with

Days after stopping I saw NO fat loss. I experienced little side effects or anything to be worried about given the dose. I took my temp daily, was 99.6 at highest but back to 98.6 the following day, I also saw no weight loss on scale not even 1lb. During or after. Diet was clean with some cheats. If it’s so powerful as you read it shouldn’t matter with a 50% metabolic rise, as long as the caloric intake is acceptable

Trained everyday with 45 min cardio without issues. I read a lot about how nobody does cardio because it isn’t needed. I crushed my workouts no problem at 400 dose.

If I went to 500-600 could I have seen fat loss? Possible but not worth the potential risk of this unknown drug. I much rather do cardio , diet and run some ECA or clen to be honest

Lazy way out if in fact it works? I have yet to see any before and after pictures that blow my mind away given the nature and the supposedly 50% metabolism rate increase ? Really?

If you have to run 600+ per day for weeks on end that means you aren’t dieting hard enough or doing enough cardio.

Don’t think I’ll research it again.

♂️

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
What were you expecting to lose after a week at the doses you ran? There is roughly a 6 day 1/2 life and the dose you ran you built up your max dose the day before you stopped running it. Many of us like the slow and low method, 200mg for a month with some nice results.
I believe the ninja math is 100 calories per 100mg of DNP, meaning if you had a 2K calorie day and you took 200mg of DNP, actual calories for the day could be discounted to 1800.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Yeah you just didn't go long enough. You can run 200 with little to no sides for 30 days with a good caloric deficit and see results better than without DNP. It has a very long and proven record for fat loss.

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
you should have been feeling it by day 5 ----u were between 600-700mg in your system
which also depends on crystal or powder
ive heard alot about under dose going around

to know if your on it the easy way is to see if ur spunk is yellow ----lol

ive used it more than i can count toes n fingers ---and i know it works
do as POB says and it will work wonders

also rem it will take awhile to drop water weight when off ---a week or so

at 200mg ED my clients and i have myself seen 1-2lbs of fat and anywhere from 5-15lbs of weight ---depends how lean u are from the start

being below 7% for me now ---the body seems to fight back harder

Meathead.

Meathead.

VIP Member
Apr 1, 2011
Thanks for the feedback. I figured that was enough time to notice something but I guess not ... I didn’t have expectations, was just curious

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
The stuff scares me... I'm sure you guys know what works for you, I just dont have the courage to try it.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
The stuff scares me... I'm sure you guys know what works for you, I just dont have the courage to try it.

at 1000mg/day it should creep you out. At 100mg/day, the sides are barely noticeable, and you've increased your metabolism by approximately 10%.

Think about some of the drugs you take that don't scare you. For example, test. My guess is you've run it at 750-1000mg/wk at some point in time. Did that scare you? What about running it at 7.5-10g/week? Of course not, that would be dangerous and not good for you. (at least long term).

Not exactly analogous, but my point is that DNP at a low dose is not dangerous.

zillagraybeard

zillagraybeard

Oct 22, 2018
This stuff has to be respected. Three weeks is the max with me at 400mg.

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
People blow it way out
It’s the dumbass people that don’t get the build up in ur system or that the more is better

I personally believe Tren or Clen is a lot worse
I tried teen for 3 days at 200mg and felt like shit on it

Clen !!! Fuck that shit

I’ve done mth long dnp low dose cycles
More than I can count
And I can be more relaxed with my diet and eat ice cream and not a scoop but a carton

My bf is below 8% at 219

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
The most Test O have ever done is 250mg a week, one time. I got so full of rage and my blood pressure got so I high that that I have never done more than 175 since. The highest dose of any compound I have ever done is a gram of Primo a week for 8 weeks. It was Schering so I know it was legit. I have NEVER been a high dose guy of anysort...

big bx

big bx

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2011
My DNP cycle experience on 500mg a day is weight loss everyday after day 3. 1 to 1.5 pounds a day.

60-80 min train
30-45 min cardio

Last edited by a moderator:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic