Latest Member
Samson0692
What's New?

New cycle

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Ya man, start getting your body used to it. You have the rest of your life to get this done. Believe it or not, the slow approach to this will get you the furthest down the line.

You will have to tweak your diet so you can start to gain. You will want your training down first before you start stuffing too many cals down your throat so you aren't gaining fat and you can get your muscles tore down properly.

Once you have the training down, have your diet planned to gain. When you can make gains without the help of aas, you will be ready for aas.

Steroids don't work unless you already know what you are doing. They only amplify what you know and do.

Start with protein. How much you taking in everyday?

Yep, the first day in the gym lifting very little weight and I could feel pressure on joints and tendons. It's getting better really quick but I'll still wait a month or 2 before starting anything. I can get pharmaceutical grade gear anytime I want but of course it costs so I was wondering what the shelf life typically was.

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
You will be surprised what ur body will rem so hold onto them for awhile
Maybe do very low test dose but nothing more

Get diet in check and go in slow
Hell don’t want to rip tear break something

And just wait DOMS will get u

KennyJ

KennyJ

Oct 10, 2018

My body has no idea what’s going on right now. I’ve ate more this week than I have in a week for 10 years and I’ve lost a little weight. I’m not even working out hard yet lol. By the way way, what is DOMS?

KennyJ

KennyJ

Oct 10, 2018
Ya man, start getting your body used to it. You have the rest of your life to get this done. Believe it or not, the slow approach to this will get you the furthest down the line.

You will have to tweak your diet so you can start to gain. You will want your training down first before you start stuffing too many cals down your throat so you aren't gaining fat and you can get your muscles tore down properly.

Once you have the training down, have your diet planned to gain. When you can make gains without the help of aas, you will be ready for aas.

Steroids don't work unless you already know what you are doing. They only amplify what you know and do.

Start with protein. How much you taking in everyday?
I’m not sure how much protein but it’s been a shite ton lol. I was telling ITAWOLF my body doesn’t know what’s happening. I’m eating 3 times what I normally eat and I’m not gaining any weight and I’m not even working out hard yet. Yesterday was the first day I tore anything down. I did legs and they are ravaged. I can’t hardly walk.

KennyJ

KennyJ

Oct 10, 2018

Delayed onset muscle soreness. My legs are so sore that I was reading about soreness on the ole inter web and found out what you meant by DOMS lol. I really tore them down good for the first time in 10 years

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
Keep at in brother
Don’t study the scale
Eat sleep workout repeat

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I’m not sure how much protein but it’s been a shite ton lol. I was telling ITAWOLF my body doesn’t know what’s happening. I’m eating 3 times what I normally eat and I’m not gaining any weight and I’m not even working out hard yet. Yesterday was the first day I tore anything down. I did legs and they are ravaged. I can’t hardly walk.
Protein is the foundation for muscle repair, building blocks if you will. Run it high, at least 1x your body weight. I go higher and can visibly see the difference when I do.

I'm knocking on 50 myself so I understand tearing down an aging body. If you are going super hard, make sure you have enough protein to aid in muscle repair. Carbs and fats will be used for gains and loss.

Watch going too hard on these first workouts, if you're killing cells from the workload, you're not doing as much as you think you are. Take it a little easy this first week or two. It's the smartest way to go about it. Overworking will just take away from any gains and put joints and ligaments at risk. Sometimes it can take a few weeks to start noticing joint problems as they can slowly be affected over time. You will be past the first tearing down stage before you know it and can go hard then.

It will take a few weeks of holding a consistent diet before you will notice any changes. Weight can fluctuate from day to day as it is. It's a slow process.

KennyJ

KennyJ

Oct 10, 2018
Protein is the foundation for muscle repair, building blocks if you will. Run it high, at least 1x your body weight. I go higher and can visibly see the difference when I do.

I'm knocking on 50 myself so I understand tearing down an aging body. If you are going super hard, make sure you have enough protein to aid in muscle repair. Carbs and fats will be used for gains and loss.

Watch going too hard on these first workouts, if you're killing cells from the workload, you're not doing as much as you think you are. Take it a little easy this first week or two. It's the smartest way to go about it. Overworking will just take away from any gains and put joints and ligaments at risk. Sometimes it can take a few weeks to start noticing joint problems as they can slowly be affected over time. You will be past the first tearing down stage before you know it and can go hard then.

It will take a few weeks of holding a consistent diet before you will notice any changes. Weight can fluctuate from day to day as it is. It's a slow process.
Thanks man I appreciate the reply. I’m very surprised at how quick the little body fat I have is coming off because I’m not working out hard yet and using no supplements except protein. I can see muscle starting to appear. I know it’s easier at first to see changes but at my age it’s really surprising me. I’m so glad y’all recommended no gear for awhile as I can tell I need to work out several weeks before starting.

KennyJ

KennyJ

Oct 10, 2018
Thanks man I appreciate the reply. I’m very surprised at how quick the little body fat I have is coming off because I’m not working out hard yet and using no supplements except protein. I can see muscle starting to appear. I know it’s easier at first to see changes but at my age it’s really surprising me. I’m so glad y’all recommended no gear for awhile as I can tell I need to work out several weeks before starting.
Just to clarify. I’m not gaining weight but I can see the fatty parts disappearing and muscle tone coming in already after a week and 1/2.

KennyJ

KennyJ

Oct 10, 2018
Just to clarify. I’m not gaining weight but I can see the fatty parts disappearing and muscle tone coming in already after a week and 1/2.
Hey guys another question. I’m still waiting to start my cycle. Looks like I’m gonna make some pretty good gains naturally for a little while. I’m still not even working out hard yet but when I go to heavy weight I can feel my joints and tendons so I put it down and step back to a lighter weight. Sorry for the paragraph but my question is about my dhea. When I had blood work it was low. Is this gonna be a problem when I start my cycle?

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
How is your test levels with low dhea? I was under the assumption that testosterone was created from dhea. I would train and eat correctly until you are at a plateau for a few months before I would start a cycle. That way you get a real boost unless you've had the muscle already. Don't go heavy if you are starting out. Ifjoints and tendons telling you to drop weight then go with more volume to build up tendons until you are ready for heavy weights. But at 46 you should be thinking of volume over weight to avoid injury. I've been sidelined for two years from shoulder issues caused by a virus but I'm sure my shoulders would have recovered faster if they weren't fucked from benching arms out and not tucked in. This of course if just my opinion. Take each day you are able to work out a blessing.

Last edited:
P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
I also think you need to workout for at least a year(around your plateau) before you start your cycle and don't do a 6 month cycle unless you want to be on TRT forever at your age. You will not recover gracefully from a 6 month cycle. 8 to 12 weeks cycle depending on compound for first time user.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic