Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Alflutops for knee

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Alflutop is the trademarked name of a product produced by the pharmaceutical company Biotehnos. The Alflutop produced by this company contains sea fish bioactive concentrate, which itself contains low molecular mass peptides, mucopolysaccharides, and amino acids.

I was getting enough relief from cortisone to manage sufficient intensity to add mass to my quads during the last year. The cortisone stopped working. A year off cortisone and could work again, but until then I'll try this Alflutops option. Snake oil or get me back in the rack for another year, I am going to find out.

First injection of 21 consecutive injections today.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Interesting to hear how it goes...

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
I've used alflutop with some success but haven't been able to find it in years to get back on it.

Depending on what your joint issues are it does help.

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
Sounds good, I’m interested in hearing about your experience with it. Keep us posted.

CFM

CFM

Mar 18, 2012
I was able to draw up 90 units from the 100 units ampule with a 28ga x 1/2" insulin syringe. The injection was painless and today I cannot detect any soreness or irritation at the injection site. I'll keep you all posted on my results and report anything else I notice.

CFM

CFM

Mar 18, 2012
Yesterday I pulled a full 100 and had another flawless delt injection. Pin 3 today in the same delt done. I am reporting my injection experience due to these being everyday injections for 21 days straight. Nice to know I am not going to get stressed out running out of sites due to PIP or irritation.

CFM

CFM

Mar 18, 2012
Day 10. I have hit delts, ventro and quads without any discomfort. The pain level in my knee was a 7, now its a 2. It is too early to entirely accredit Aflutops for the reduction in pain.

As of today I am going to EOD injections for the purpose of prolonging the treatment.

I am going update my progress on Day 20.

CFM

CFM

Mar 18, 2012
Day 16 of 10 consecutive injections followed by every other day injections beginning Day 12. Prior to administering this compound my knee hurt 24-7, sitting, standing, sleeping. My pain level overall remains 3-4 whereas it was a 7-8.

Performed a moderate leg workout: leg extensions, leg curls and sled. No pain during training but a dull ache in my bad knee post WO.

CFM

CFM

Mar 18, 2012
Day 18. Dull ache is constant. I'll post my pain level tomorrow after calves & quads.

I really want to stack 70mgs of NPP/ week on top of this medication.

Snachito1

Snachito1

VIP Member
Jan 12, 2018
I've never gotten the same "joint lubrication" with NPP as I did with Deca, BUT if NPP works for you I say stack the NPP with the aflutops CFM!!!

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
I’ve been stabbing tb500 in my right shoulder for awhile
Seems to be working well
Don’t really feel the weirdness in there anymore

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic