Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Steroid myths or exaggerations

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
I'm sure some with disagree with these. Just a list of the myths and exaggerations I have seen regarding steroids.

1. Steroids are expensive

Compared to what? Wanna compare the price of a good test/dbol cycle with a can or two of protein powder and the gains you get from both? If you are used to handing out $100 or more per month for sups you will find that steroids are cheap AF.

2. Steroids are loaded with all kinds of bad side effects.

The truth is like every drug steroids can have negative sides but they are largely dose and compound dependent. As well and predisposition. From what I have seen during my years of use most people, 70-80% will have zero negative sides when the doses are kept sane. Huge range here. Will you get sides from a 500 mg per week test only cycle? Probably not unless you are one of those rare people predisposed to. Jack the test to a gram per week and add in some tren and anadrol and that might change.

3. Steroids make you aggressive (roid rage)

Again this will likely be compound and dose dependent. I have been doing 1-2 cycles per year for over 11 years and have yet to have the mythical "roid rage" I personally know dozens of people who cycle regularly or never come off at all and dose a hell of a lot higher than me and have only seen one case that might could be said was a form of roid rage. From what I have read you could probably induce it with enough tren and cheque drops but I haven't personally seen it.

4. Steroids don't work if your diet and training aren't in order.

Bullshit. Steroids ALWAYS work if they are real. They work a lot better if your diet/training/rest are perfect. I know this both from personal experience and being good friends with some professional wrestlers. Those guys are on the road 80% of the year and their diets are shit for the most part. They get to train maybe 1-3 times per week if they are lucky and eat mainly fast food and other junk and walk around at 240+ jacked.

5. Steroids can kill you.

More people have died from smoking weed (ie none) No one on record has ever died from steroids. Did they cause some health issues due to many years of hardcore steroid abuse? Possibly, but not a single death has ever been directly attributed to steroids that I'm aware. Normally deaths in the bodybuilding community come from recs or diuretics. This is a media scare tactic. "pro wrestler found dead, steroid found in home" yeah, along with 2-300 Xanax and cocaine. But they almost always leave out the recs and focus on the steroids.

6. Steroids are dangerous.

Um....compared to what? Open a bottle of 5 mg dbol and take 10 times the recommended dose. Now do the same thing with ANY over the counter cold med or even aspirin. Let me know how that shit works out for you. Got another one for you. Inject 2,000 mg of test. Roughly 10 times the recommended dose. After the boner goes down tell me how you feel. Now open a can of your favorite pre-workout and take 10 times the recommended dose and tell me how you feel before your heart attack. I'm not saying steroids should be taken lightly or that they can't be dangerous. But compared to everyday OTC stuff that people take they are far, far down on the danger list. Still doubt me? Get blood and liver checked. Cholesterol and BP. Now do a 3 month Test cycle. check it again. Now do a 3 month McDonald's cycle were you eat McDonald's 2-3 times per day. Now get those things checked. Tell me again how dangerous steroids are.

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
On point and agree

Lol they will stunt ur growth

Bullshit u short fuckers!!!

My meat stick still grows when blown or pulled on!!

Superman

Superman

VIP Member
Aug 28, 2012
They make your dick shrink. False, they make your balls shrink and honestly it's nice to have them out of the way (and the toilet water at my age)
I shoot big loads ask my wife.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Just watched bigger, stronger, faster for like the 25th time. The dad of the baseball player kid still makes me want to strangle him. The ignorant fuck. He pretty much represents every liberal I've ever met with his complete lack of all logic and common sense. People like him are whats wrong with America.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
I'm sure some with disagree with these. Just a list of the myths and exaggerations I have seen regarding steroids.

1. Steroids are expensive

Compared to what? Wanna compare the price of a good test/dbol cycle with a can or two of protein powder and the gains you get from both? If you are used to handing out $100 or more per month for sups you will find that steroids are cheap AF.

2. Steroids are loaded with all kinds of bad side effects.

The truth is like every drug steroids can have negative sides but they are largely dose and compound dependent. As well and predisposition. From what I have seen during my years of use most people, 70-80% will have zero negative sides when the doses are kept sane. Huge range here. Will you get sides from a 500 mg per week test only cycle? Probably not unless you are one of those rare people predisposed to. Jack the test to a gram per week and add in some tren and anadrol and that might change.

3. Steroids make you aggressive (roid rage)

Again this will likely be compound and dose dependent. I have been doing 1-2 cycles per year for over 11 years and have yet to have the mythical "roid rage" I personally know dozens of people who cycle regularly or never come off at all and dose a hell of a lot higher than me and have only seen one case that might could be said was a form of roid rage. From what I have read you could probably induce it with enough tren and cheque drops but I haven't personally seen it.

4. Steroids don't work if your diet and training aren't in order.

Bullshit. Steroids ALWAYS work if they are real. They work a lot better if your diet/training/rest are perfect. I know this both from personal experience and being good friends with some professional wrestlers. Those guys are on the road 80% of the year and their diets are shit for the most part. They get to train maybe 1-3 times per week if they are lucky and eat mainly fast food and other junk and walk around at 240+ jacked.

5. Steroids can kill you.

More people have died from smoking weed (ie none) No one on record has ever died from steroids. Did they cause some health issues due to many years of hardcore steroid abuse? Possibly, but not a single death has ever been directly attributed to steroids that I'm aware. Normally deaths in the bodybuilding community come from recs or diuretics. This is a media scare tactic. "pro wrestler found dead, steroid found in home" yeah, along with 2-300 Xanax and cocaine. But they almost always leave out the recs and focus on the steroids.

6. Steroids are dangerous.

Um....compared to what? Open a bottle of 5 mg dbol and take 10 times the recommended dose. Now do the same thing with ANY over the counter cold med or even aspirin. Let me know how that shit works out for you. Got another one for you. Inject 2,000 mg of test. Roughly 10 times the recommended dose. After the boner goes down tell me how you feel. Now open a can of your favorite pre-workout and take 10 times the recommended dose and tell me how you feel before your heart attack. I'm not saying steroids should be taken lightly or that they can't be dangerous. But compared to everyday OTC stuff that people take they are far, far down on the danger list. Still doubt me? Get blood and liver checked. Cholesterol and BP. Now do a 3 month Test cycle. check it again. Now do a 3 month McDonald's cycle were you eat McDonald's 2-3 times per day. Now get those things checked. Tell me again how dangerous steroids are.

I especially like number 6....Great post!

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
"You can always tell who is on steroids". That has to be one of the funniest. There are hundreds of guys over the years "on" and they look like couch warmers.

"I don't want to to get too big" Yeah OK, that one is the funniest.

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
Waaaaay back I thought I could look just like the pros on muscle and fitness mag by doing a cycle or two and keep it all. Boy was I naive. Im sure there are lots of onlookers that believe the same thing.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic