Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

How much do you spend per month on supps?

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
not a dime.....................................................................................

SpaceOddity

SpaceOddity

Aug 29, 2018
i have been buying them since high school 1992 and yes have probably spent way too much money on them for sure

just realized real food is the key...... if i had to take them it would be digestive enzyme, probiotic, fish oil, vinpocentine.

whole food protein bars have come along way and some good ones out now.....i will still eat those on occasion but the days of slamming powders are over for me
Yeah, real food is the key. But sometimes i also use protein bars when i can't have a normal meal

SpaceOddity

SpaceOddity

Aug 29, 2018
None. I don't need them. I eat a varied diet that's adequate for my needs and use steroids. Most supplements don't even do anything for you but cost money.

If a protein powder is convenient and works for you then go for it. Just don't go buying the scam ones like glutamine and bcaa.

I should add I don't consider caffeine a supplement and use it in quantities.
I use just a whey, creatine and bars sometimes. I know that glutamine and bcaa is just a marketing things and money wasting.

What form of caffeine do you prefer? tea/coffee or tabs?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I use just a whey, creatine and bars sometimes. I know that glutamine and bcaa is just a marketing things and money wasting.

What form of caffeine do you prefer? tea/coffee or tabs?

I drink a lot of coffee. Don't really care for energy drinks. If I take ephedrine I switch to caffeine tabs though just to avoid spiking caffeine too hard and making my heart explode.

M

musto

Oct 14, 2018
What I try to do is buy supplements that have enough servings to last me as long as possible. The amount of servings and cost per servings is a huge factor when I buy supplements.

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
not sure what the totals are but I do use a pre w/o that has caffeine, green tea, creatine, arginine, etc etc, and Ill use a bcaa drink during my w/o. there both I satori brands which ive been very impressed with the products. The pre w/o gets me going and I have found the bcaa keep from burning out to early in the w/o so I can work as hard at the end of the w/o as I do at the beginning. I find myself wanting to keep going and looking for additional lifts to add in at the end instead of deleting lifts or sets. I was kinda surprised to see posts discouraging the use of bcaa because of how much I seem to get out of them.

M

metsfan4life

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2014
all i know is i walked by the protein at WM and they have the iso on closeout...yes please

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
typically I'll spend aprox 150 per month for pre-workout and protein powder.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
I use no supps (gear and gh only). I eat food, and spend probably an avg $100-$150 a week.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Not much at all. I keep a small can of protein powder and pre-workout on hand but it lasts me for months. I only take the protein powder if I need a quick meal and have no time and the pre-workout only when I'm dragging pretty hard. likely averages out to $30 per month or less. I eat and do 1-2 cycles of steroids per year.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
protein aprox 60
pre workout 40
various items 50

150 ish

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic