Members
Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

top 7 Common Reasons Why You're Not Losing Weight

bodyngon

bodyngon

Aug 19, 2018
When you lose weight, your body fights back.
1. Maybe You Are Losing Without Realizing It
If you think you are experiencing a weight loss plateau, you shouldn’t fret just yet.
2. You're Not Keeping Track of What You're Eating
3. You're Not Eating Enough Protein
4. You're Eating Too Many Calories
5. You're Not Eating Whole Foods
6. You're Not Lifting Weights
7. You're Binge Eating (Even on Healthy Food)
;););):(

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
You really could have made #4 #1 and just ended it there.

Not eating whole foods? I mean I prefer to chew. Helps digestion and prevents some instances of choking.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Calories in vs. calories burned. It's really not that hard. Burn more than you take in and.................... you lose weight!!

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
Calories in vs. calories burned. It's really not that hard. Burn more than you take in and.................... you lose weight!!

Yep
It boils down to really 2 things:
-Am I eating to many calories
-Am I burning enough calories

A novice can dial in one and get results. No fast or better results will come, but from learning to do both. Burn the right amount while consuming the correct amount.

J

JayG123

Oct 5, 2018
Hi,

These are all good points but there some other reasons why many people dont see changes in their weight. Some other reasons are Lack Of Satiety-Boosting Nutrients, Time Consuming Meal Prep, and taking Long-Term Approachs. For most people this is impossible to do. I was reading a article about this actually. I hope this helps anyone trying to to get some better results in their weight loss journey!

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
I like to eat but just sometimes I go over board and she slaps me when she rolling all over the bed

oh sorry wrong over eating

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic