Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Looks vs strength...why u lift?

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
I love the rush I get from muscle pumps. I usually get much better pumos training for aesthetics.

However I do like getting under some heavy ass weight from time to time. --esp on tren or superdrol. The strength gains are ridiculous on those and hitting new PRs weekly.

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
My goal years and years back was strength. Several surgeries and all sorts of damage later, now I just want to be as big as possible, which looks good to me. Just happy to still be in the gym lifting.

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
My goal years and years back was strength. Several surgeries and all sorts of damage later, now I just want to be as big as possible, which looks good to me. Just happy to still be in the gym lifting.

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
BOTH!
I train for strongman these days, but if there is no event on the horizon I body build in the mean time.

two_slug

two_slug

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2012
Strictly BBer for 30+ yrs, even though I incorporated the Pl lifts and had respectable lifts in all three. The older I get, the more it is for just staying ( and feeling) young. I just had a three month lay off, and during that time I've started having pains and aches in places I've never had. I can now imagine how the average person my age who doesn't workout feels. lol

A

Apple Jack

Sep 10, 2018
Looks and strenght... The reason why i lift weight is simple - i love my body and take care about this.. It looks like a challenge for me to gain a couple of lb next month... or to add some weight on the barbell..

So it's just interesting and i love what i do

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
I started weight training for boxing in my younger years. Then it was in the prison yard. Then it was for football. Now its muay thai. I prefer to have FUNCTIONAL muscle but I admit I do approach weight training more for the aesthetic reasons than for strength. That being said, there is no greater feeling than smashing a new PR. And I LOVE deadlifting. I like to look good but at the end of the day I still wanna be able to shatter a mother fucker's face. What was the question again?

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
I am a senior citizen. Lifting for numbers would be ridiculous at my age. Today it's about how I look, mostly about how I healthy I am. Enjoy your youth and 400+ BP's while you can. Know when to hold' em and know when to fold 'em.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic