Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Cypionate vs. Sustanon

W

Wellcraft18

Jul 12, 2018
Hey everyone, new to this site. I was on cypionate 600 mg a week for 4 months and took a 6 month break. Saw some gaines probably about 20 pounds of muscle with increased caloric intake and clean eating. Just started sust and wanted to know if anyone has any input as far as the difference between the two. More esters I know, but I did 2 300 mg injection a week on cyp and have heard once a week is the best way with sust dosage. I heard it’s harder to balance your test levels. I started with 300mg once a week to see how I feel and an e blocker the day after and then 3 to 4 days later. Am I accurate? Thanks everyone.

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
This is probably the wrong sub forum for this post. Those are not TRT doses

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
Yeah, definately wrong forum.
When this gets moved appropriately, the best way to use Sustanon is gramabol style. Eg; o e a day for 30 days. Assuming you have the 250mg amps

M

metsfan4life

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2014
I could see the sust being a little bit more difficult if you were trying for TRT given the multiple esters in it. If you liked the results getting with the Cypionate, why complicate it with sust?

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I don't see you gaining 20lbs of muscle in 4 months on cyp, just my opinion. Are you looking for TRT advice for the sust or just cycle advice compared to the cyp?

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
Short answer, no you’re not running Sustanon as efficiently as you could be. I recommend every other day shots instead of weekly shots. You need to research Sustanon a bit more, esters, half/lives, and also research stability of blood testosterone level.

Sustanon is a blend of four different Test esters. The shortest ester being Test Prop while the longest being Test Decanoate.

The different testosterone esters provide different half-lives. The intention of the blened testosterone esters in Sustanon was to provide more stable serum testosterone level than a single long-ester testosterone like Test Cyp.

W

Wellcraft18

Jul 12, 2018
Thank you all. I’m new to the site and I’ll correct my thread locations. Appreciate it

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic