Members
Latest Member
Samson0692
What's New?

How about them Browns....

Spectrum

Spectrum

Dec 16, 2010
I predicted after watching the first few episodes of hard knocks that they'd get a win the 1st time they gave Mayfield the reigns. He's got a chip on his shoulder and the little fuckers got ALL the tools. I predict unless they do something stupid like reinstating Tyrod Taylor as the starter the browns will win at least 5 this year. Wouldnt be shocked if they won 8-9.

aragorn1500

aragorn1500

Jun 7, 2013
Didn't they also tie with the Steelers?

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
I have to give credit to the Browns... those guys are out there busting their ass trying to win. It's nice (and somewhat rare) to see pro athletes giving it everything they've got.

M

metsfan4life

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2014
Browns finally got something going. You can tell their mentality has changed and look great on the field, for once. Was pulling hard for them yesterday bc buddy is a diehard Ravens fan. They got a ways to go but hell, theyve already come a long way from prior years

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
hey as long as OU lost im good ---im sure Baker was crying about that
they should be able to rip out 5 wins this year
I like the browns just not Baker
he will be just like OBJ or Winston
now Mahomes has got Moxie!!!

M

metsfan4life

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2014
hey as long as OU lost im good ---im sure Baker was crying about that
they should be able to rip out 5 wins this year
I like the browns just not Baker
he will be just like OBJ or Winston
now Mahomes has got Moxie!!!

was stoked when OU lost. that was a great game. no one going to rip Bama a new one right now tho. I just want Clemson and ND to lose. Clemson has been the escape artist of the season

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Yeah, I'm a diehard Browns fan, and they've broken my heart my whole life! LOL

It's fun to watch them now, as the game isn't already over at halftime. They've been in every game this year. Still seeing some silly errors, like lots of penalties and some poor tackling, but they're the youngest team in the NFL by a good bit, and they've got some solid talent. I do agree that getting 5-6 wins is a real possibility. Going 8-8 would be just nuts.

Mayfield is the real deal. He stays in the pocket, has a strong arm, and is extremely accurate. He also just has that leadership X factor. I hope he stays healthy and continues to improve. He's got real potential.

M

metsfan4life

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2014
Yeah, I'm a diehard Browns fan, and they've broken my heart my whole life! LOL

It's fun to watch them now, as the game isn't already over at halftime. They've been in every game this year. Still seeing some silly errors, like lots of penalties and some poor tackling, but they're the youngest team in the NFL by a good bit, and they've got some solid talent. I do agree that getting 5-6 wins is a real possibility. Going 8-8 would be just nuts.

Mayfield is the real deal. He stays in the pocket, has a strong arm, and is extremely accurate. He also just has that leadership X factor. I hope he stays healthy and continues to improve. He's got real potential.

Loved watching them recently. I still think they had it on the Steelers but a few lost things but at least it wasnt a loss. I think they win a couple more games this year with Mayfield. Im not a huge fan of him as a person but as an athlete, he's got some serious pull on that team that, if he can play it right, will do that team some great things.

I was pulling for the Indians against the Stros as well, 1st t-ball team was the Indians so they have a special place...unless its against my Mets

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
Mayfield is fun to watch for now. Hope he can keep up when defenses start to make adjustments over the next few months to year. Hope he's not a flash in the pan kind of player...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic