Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Refeed days even when you don’t lose weight

Z

Zeddiy

Sep 16, 2018
So I’ve started cutting recently with refeed days but this week I didn’t lose any weight should I still refeed

Last edited:
Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
You need to read through the posts here. There is a ton of information about diets and nutrition already posted. Also before anyone can help you with your goals, you have to tell us about yourself. Age, height, weight, diet, workout routine, experience, etc... I can't offer much but there are some really smart people here that can.

M

metsfan4life

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2014
You need to read through the posts here. There is a ton of information about diets and nutrition already posted. Also before anyone can help you with your goals, you have to tell us about yourself. Age, height, weight, diet, workout routine, experience, etc... I can't offer much but there are some really smart people here that can.

I mean just look at your icon...you're sexy as fauk. lolz just yanking

But nailed it OP... great you are cutting and dieting but its only been a week...not going to see much within a week unless you been doing it for a while and already pretty lean. lots of great info on here you can probably answer some of your questions by searching and if not, ask...Im sure there are some knowledgeable (there is) gents here that can provide some extra tid bits

Z

Zeddiy

Sep 16, 2018
I mean just look at your icon...you're sexy as fauk. lolz just yanking

But nailed it OP... great you are cutting and dieting but its only been a week...not going to see much within a week unless you been doing it for a while and already pretty lean. lots of great info on here you can probably answer some of your questions by searching and if not, ask...Im sure there are some knowledgeable (there is) gents here that can provide some extra tid bits
I’ve been cutting for sometime now I usually lose about 2 pounds of fat a week and I didn’t lose any that week

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Yes refeed. You can't jumpstart fat burning again without a refeed. Tighten up the macros during the week as opposed to skipping the refeed. Unless you are prepping for a show, then the refeed is only taken/given when warranted.

M

metsfan4life

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2014
I’ve been cutting for sometime now I usually lose about 2 pounds of fat a week and I didn’t lose any that week
you sure thats 2lbs of fat and not other? but either way, if you just started, you need some time. 1st couple you lose isnt going to be fat unless you're straight lean as hell already.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic