Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

How to get extra energy?

SwarowskiBen

SwarowskiBen

Aug 23, 2018
Sup guys, what is the best supplements to get some energy? Sometimes i feel a lack of this when workout so wanna to hear your opinions on best energy source. I've tried coffee and eleutherococcus extract, but this is not what i expected. Thanks in advance!

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
No one sprang out of bed one day and hung shreetrock for 8 hours and then went to the gym for 2hrs. Train your body to perform on another level, it takes time. If you have a sit down job and you're asking this................I'll just stop right here.

BLTC

BLTC

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2010
B vitamins have been used for energy for decades.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Try out a preworkout if it's strictly a training issue to you but I will say a foot in our own asses can do much :D

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Sometimes just taking a short walk ie. 10min will help get me going especially in the AM.

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
Get into a minor scuffle/first fight with a different coworker every pre workout. Always got me pumped with adrenaline.

luckysaint

luckysaint

VIP Member
Aug 5, 2011
Increase your carbs throughout the day w each meal and maybe drink a pre-workout with a scoop of waxymaise in it, works great for energy with me.

Lucky

SwarowskiBen

SwarowskiBen

Aug 23, 2018
Try out a preworkout if it's strictly a training issue to you but I will say a foot in our own asses can do much :D
And this foot can do much more than preworkout;)

Reactions: HDH
SwarowskiBen

SwarowskiBen

Aug 23, 2018
Get into a minor scuffle/first fight with a different coworker every pre workout. Always got me pumped with adrenaline.
Thank you for this great idea, man! I think it could work better than a jumping rope

Reactions: Jin
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic