Members
Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

Crazy Doser from eroids FAKE!

C

crossbones45

Sep 9, 2018
Crazydoser sold fake dbol from Moldova. Packaging appeared legit based on reported security features. It's tied to a bogus lab in moldolva Balken Pharma...

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
While Balkan is a selective scammer for many many years, I don't think I have read of them selling fakes.

C

crossbones45

Sep 9, 2018
While Balkan is a selective scammer for many many years, I don't think I have read of them selling fakes.
tried the dbol for 10 days at 25 mgs a day, absolutely nothing. Been lifting natty for over 25 years. 23 years ago once tried Russian dbol, don't remember the dosage, maybe 5 mg tabs, 3-4 per day, had phenomenal growth. All I remember back then they were white on a long aluminium blister strip, stacked- two side by side and maybe 10 tabs per strip.

C

crossbones45

Sep 9, 2018
Just to clarify, I'm reporting that BP lab is bogus because like I mentioned the security features matched up like described on the BP website, other than a new hologram that was added in January 2018 from what the BP website advertised The dbol that I got must have been produced prior to January 2018. The reference number on the aluminium sheet matched-up to the BP website (made me think all was gtg). So based on that I believe that BP is one of these Eastern European con artists working with Eroids.

Superman

Superman

VIP Member
Aug 28, 2012
Not that this is important but are running dbol only?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Eroids
Balkan
Security features on UGL

It's like the trifecta of being new to jewce.

S

seafishles

Oct 5, 2018
I literally made an account here just to let everyone know the OP is wrong.

Here are my blood test results after being on CD's balkan test E at 250mg/week for 2 months.

He's 100% legit and a very solid source

Attachments

• CD results.jpg
    CD results.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 513
trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
And so the plot thickens this is exciting wow

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic