Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?
Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
Looking for a recommendation for a doctor in the Central Valley to do my HRT screening. I'm in the Clovis/Fresno CA area but I'm willing to drive a little to see a good doctor. I am not looking for a youth clinic or a wellness/rejuvenation clinic. I have great health insurance and I want to finally use it.

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
Found a doc in the area. The internet leads me to believe he is pro mens health. 2 weeks out was the earliest he could get me in for the first appt.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Found a doc in the area. The internet leads me to believe he is pro mens health. 2 weeks out was the earliest he could get me in for the first appt.
Start eating dbol just to be safe :D

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
Start eating dbol just to be safe :D
I wish I had some on hand. The VA tested me a few weeks back but they only tested for total testosterone. Came back at 400 and I hadn't done anything to cheat the test. I need to know my free t numbers. I could try to crash with the Trex I have on hand but with that blend I don't know if I have time to crash my numbers. I need to figure something out though. I could luck out too. Free test could be all He needs to prescribe or He might be the type to treat the symptoms and not the numbers. Something has got to give, I'm not myself, and havnt been for a while

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
If anyone was quietly following this, I have found a great family practice doc in the Central Valley CA that has our best interest in mind AND he makes it all work with most insurances.. pm me if you don't want to post in the open

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic