pbtom
What's New?

Road Warrior

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Been traveling ever week since the 4th of July and only took that week off since May. Have over 95 flights so far this year and have enough stock of Marriott pens to supply a whole grammar school.
Finally taking 2 weeks off from traveling until I go back on the road for 3 weeks in Sept. This travel is kicking my ass. Eating in airports, hotels, in the car, feel like shit between the food and the germs. Going on a 2 week cleans, LOL

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Let us know how your cleanse comes out.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
I assume poop will come out of a good cleanse, maybe I am wrong.....

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I assume poop will come out of a good cleanse, maybe I am wrong.....
I'll shoot some video for you, I know you are into that, freaky bro, just freaky...

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
That's tough traveling that much... the novelty of it wears off really quickly.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Hope it helps ya to take the time, brother the cleanse that is gonna help the most is the one between your ears, I hit 87 countries in 23 years, we never stopped runnin'.
Enjoy your time off.:D

Darkness

Darkness

VIP Member
May 7, 2011
LK you’re living the same life I do. My body has taken a beating due to half ass nutrition four days a week but I’m not sweating it right now. Ambien has become by buddy. My family is kinda tired of it but they’re not giving me too hard a time. I did join a hardcore gym in the town in which I’m running a job. Switch to construction next month so all the suits will go home and maybe I establish a better routine.

But yea when you’re about to miss a connection and a guy ina suit picks you up on the jet bridge, puts you in a Porsche and races around the msp airport to get you to the next plane.... you know you’ve been traveling way too much on delta.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic