Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

medical marijuanna

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
Legal here I used to grow back when it was illegal now everybody and their brother is doing it and hard to make cash unless your a bigger operation I suggest a high cbd / low thc hybrid strains like cbd OG, canna-tonic or critical cure. CBD Og is the heartiest.easiest to clone strain with monster yields. Walmart sells clone shippers and there is online seed banks to get you started

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
one good thing I recently found was that sex is fucking awesome when your high. especially if your on tren and cant bust a load. I shot a power load all over a fuck buddy like I did in my 20's. she was like WTF came over you and I said looks more like its all over you.

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
Thumbs up all the way around for the green! 25+ yrs keeping my adhd in check with NO meds. Mom had cancer 2 yrs ago and a small edible worked better than 2 meds she was taking for appetite. Fuk you big pharma

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
Thumbs up all the way around for the green! 25+ yrs keeping my adhd in check with NO meds. Mom had cancer 2 yrs ago and a small edible worked better than 2 meds she was taking for appetite. Fuk you big pharma

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012

J

jack1122

My solitary choice for torment is sedatives yet before I go down that street I was encouraged to attempt maryjane, got a medicinal card and have been attempting diverse strains yet my tension defeats me when I utilize it so I have not possessed the capacity to tell on the off chance that I am getting any help with discomfort...

Life is too important to be taken seriously

J

jack1122

My solitary choice for torment is sedatives yet before i go down that street i was encouraged to attempt maryjane, got a medicinal card and have been attempting diverse strains yet my tension defeats me...

J

jack1122

My solitary choice for torment is sedatives yet before i go down that street i was encouraged to attempt maryjane, got a medicinal card

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
My solitary choice for torment is sedatives yet before i go down that street i was encouraged to attempt maryjane, got a medicinal card
Your translation app sucks...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic