pbtom
What's New?

Rad140 after Var

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Since the boys are all flirting instead of being the voice of reason...;)

I'll play dad for a second. The seductive nature of PEDs (Var, Peptides, Sarms etc) is strong with every one of us. The real test of an athlete/bodybuilder/powerlifter, is how (well) you continue the intensity and discipline when the cycle is OVER. Regroup, recover, make a plan for a fall/winter mass building cycle and start that up in 6-8wks.

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
Since the boys are all flirting instead of being the voice of reason...;)

I'll play dad for a second. The seductive nature of PEDs (Var, Peptides, Sarms etc) is strong with every one of us. The real test of an athlete/bodybuilder/powerlifter, is how (well) you continue the intensity and discipline when the cycle is OVER. Regroup, recover, make a plan for a fall/winter mass building cycle and start that up in 6-8wks.
DAD ??? can i use the G-Wagon tonight and 1k----please all 20s -----and the gold visa too

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
In general I am heavily against using SARMS such as this. These are drugs that are being marketed very unethically. They have no record of safety and have not gone thru a complete trial period and approval process. Fuck SARMS.

I concur, as well as NEVER knowing what if anything you really are ingesting it is too risky to go along with or recommend to anyone, toss it.
I myself have tossed a 50ml jug of juicy looking tren E because I had heard rumors about the lab...........:cool:

Sandi Perk

Sandi Perk

TID Lady Member
Jun 21, 2017
Thanks for the advice, guys. I decided not to use the Rad140!

I actually kept strength up (surprisingly) very well throughout my cut and for a few weeks after.

I have been experiencing a decrease in strength the past week or two however, but I’m attributing that to my diet and water intake not being 100% where it should be and 2 nights of drinking fun.

I’m getting diet/water/sleep back in tip top shape before starting my next Var cycle and I’m so excited to start. Lol.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic