RalfKelleh
What's New?

Blatant Brag Thread...

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I was in an elevator, and an older woman next to me was chatting with a younger lady, and telling her about the show, "Candid Camera" and how it was very popular and very funny. The younger woman had this blank stare on her face, and the woman turned to me and said, "you know what I'm talking about, don't you!"

While in my fantasy life, the hot chick in the elevator next to me is saying, "this dude is hot, I want him to rock my world", I suspect what she's really thinking is, "this guy smells just like my dad...."

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I was in an elevator, and an older woman next to me was chatting with a younger lady, and telling her about the show, "Candid Camera" and how it was very popular and very funny. The younger woman had this blank stare on her face, and the woman turned to me and said, "you know what I'm talking about, don't you!"

While in my fantasy life, the hot chick in the elevator next to me is saying, "this dude is hot, I want him to rock my world", I suspect what she's really thinking is, "this guy smells just like my dad...."
Bro, you can't rock the Drakkar or Old Spice, gives you away

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
the woman turned to me and said, "you know what I'm talking about, don't

Ouch....

Last week my barber said it was his birthday and I said "Oh, how old are you?" He says "48; a lot older than you." and I told him I'll be 51 in a few weeks. His jaw dropped. He said "I should start lifting so I look as young as you." And I said, "Well you should've started lifting 30 years ago, like I did." :D

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Hahaha. This thread is gold. It’s like a combo “the-fish-was-this-big/benched-500-in-middle-school” conversation.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Yeah, my wife threw out my Aqua Velva, and told me if she ever saw it in the medicine cabinet again, she'd throw me out with it! LOL
Here you go @tommyguns2

clubman_after_shave_lotion_16oz.jpg

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Hahaha. This thread is gold. It’s like a combo “the-fish-was-this-big/benched-500-in-middle-school” conversation.

Poor Flex did not realize that the waitress and the barber were working him for the Biggest tip of the week:p
I will give him the checkout girl though:D.......lol

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
You look great flex. I'll follow you on instagram when I log in.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Here you go @tommyguns2

I was a member of an executive club for years, and this is the after shave they had in the locker room!!!! No lie! LOL What a blast from the past. Every widow aged 75 and older in my city had the hots for me when I wore this stuff!!

clubman_after_shave_lotion_16oz.jpg

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
beard dye lmao:p

cant all be pimping the 18-21yr old girls---not my thing

u know ur old when ur rocking the AV or old spice -----lawd help all you old fks

im young i tell you --young not all gandalf the grey like LK

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
Poor Flex did not realize that the waitress and the barber were working him for the Biggest tip of the week:p
I will give him the checkout girl though:D.......lol

Barber I've been going to him every 2 weeks for 18+ months. We rarely talk at all and I tip him $5 each time.

Waitress....yeah, you got me.

Checkout girl was legit. :D Nothing in it for her to compliment me...She wasn't even the one serving me. She was in the next lane with no customers.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
bay%2Brum.jpg

I tried to wear my Dad's "High Karate" but it burned my skin lol (the bottle was 40+ years old). I had to settle for this stuff, girls leave snail trails on their seats when they catch of whiff of ole Pop Pop Mike.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic